Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Should Alabama Be Disqualified from the CFP ....... (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=247700)

KCRfan1 12-03-2017 12:34 PM

Now that Alabama is IN, who do you like to win it all?

My money is on Alabama, hard to go against Saban, and I believe they will be the favorite to win.

IF Ohio State made it, I'm not sure there was a clear cut favorite with the teams.

Thank goodness we don't have that confusion and uncertainty now.....

celoknob 12-03-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 (Post 1726070)
Look back at last yr when Ohio St was left out and Penn St got in.
Cant eat your cake and toot the milk....rooty toot toot!!!

Strange comment since Ohio st. got in and Penn State didn’t.

the 'stache 12-03-2017 10:05 PM

I don't think Bama wins. They're just not as good as everybody tries to make them out to be. They were terrible in November. I'm not all that impressed with them, and I hope Clemson destroys them. That will at least offer me something to smile about. Alex Hornibrook sure as hell didn't last night. :mad::mad::mad:

nolemmings 12-03-2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Alex Hornibrook sure as hell didn't last night.
Happy feet. Needs to learn how to throw a screen pass.

minibatsman 01-10-2018 07:36 AM

eliminated whatever.

ROLE TIDE ROLE. and won it with freshman's both these teams will be in the mix for years.

clydepepper 01-10-2018 12:40 PM

Are Hawaiians even allowed to play football in the States? :rolleyes:

-if that kid had started, it never would have gotten to overtime.

1952boyntoncollector 01-10-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clydepepper (Post 1737330)
Are Hawaiians even allowed to play football in the States? :rolleyes:

-if that kid had started, it never would have gotten to overtime.

or if kicker makes short fg in regulation

minibatsman 01-18-2018 10:12 AM

soccer kids

I been watching Bama for years. they never have a field goal kicker. I also watch the kids at the park playing soccer in the field. not as a team with jerseys just kids playing soccer. and they can kick a ball.
there has to be a kid out there that wants a free education. or maybe Nick needs that spot for a extra line backer?.

rainier2004 01-21-2018 02:05 PM

Didn't read the thread, but F#$% Alabama...F@#$ all the way. They get free passes, officials and everything else to ensure they're great. F%$# 'em...

minibatsman 01-23-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainier2004 (Post 1740669)
Didn't read the thread, but F#$% Alabama...F@#$ all the way. They get free passes, officials and everything else to ensure they're great. F%$# 'em...

Grew up in Boston. moved to Bama at 15. having a good football year again.

Not real proud off the ones that take a knee while they play MY national anthem. I am a veteran.
I have herd the Pats cheated?. They still got the trophy,

Bama haven't heard about them cheating. you could be right ?.Must have done something to have 17 championships. ROLE TIDE ROLE.