Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Why Was I Denied Membership Over At AutographPlanet? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=175073)

thetruthisoutthere 09-03-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.P.Johnson (Post 1179719)
Chris ~ You're obviously never going to get a resonse, but you know who did it, so just move on. If you still want to be a member there for some reason, just sign up with a fake name through a proxy server or have a friend sign up for you and then use their account or whatever...

That would be too easy.

D.P.Johnson 09-03-2013 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1179721)
That would be too easy.

What do you mean???

Fuddjcal 09-03-2013 09:09 AM

MORE intimidation tactics from GOD Mueller and minions

This response sent to me through my e-bay account LOLOLOL Now this is funny...

Tapia, you really need to keep that loud mouth of yours shut and not speak of others that you have no business to nor knowledge of on blogs all over the place. You seem to be nothing but one of those loudmouths who talks shit on blogs about others and can only do it on blogs. people like you are the real ones with half a sliver of a brain.

- torpjones

I say F you, I will speak about what I know....which ain't much. It's enough to piss God Mueller and his Kumbaya crew off apparently..For the record. I won't stop.

Runscott 09-03-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbdb (Post 1179706)
So much speculation. Of course it's Nora & Travis site imo. He is more moderator oriented I suspect. Is mueller involved beyone advertising? I havent seen any instance of it. For others who I don't know but have made some digs at me here is what I have told others, "deliver it to my face inperson" and we will see where it goes.

as I said Williams I would have let you in but I don't run the place. it is what it is. if you have a beef with mueller, jump on a plane and fly out to colorado and take care of it.

^
|
|= lame post of the year award

edited to add: only because of the threats of physical violence. Over the last decade it's pretty much been proven that threatening people over internet discussions that you don't like is a waste of time - if it ever results in actual violence, someone's going to jail. There is certainly no one at Autograph Planet who is worth going to jail over.

slidekellyslide 09-03-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 1179785)
This response sent to me through my e-bay account LOLOLOL Now this is funny...

Tapia, you really need to keep that loud mouth of yours shut and not speak of others that you have no business to nor knowledge of on blogs all over the place. You seem to be nothing but one of those loudmouths who talks shit on blogs about others and can only do it on blogs. people like you are the real ones with half a sliver of a brain.

- torpjones

I say F you, I will speak about what I know....which ain't much. It's enough to piss God Mueller and his Kumbaya crew off apparently..For the record. I won't stop.

I wonder if that ebay ID is only used to send messages like that? They've been on ebay for 11 years with ZERO feedback.

Stalwart Fellow 09-03-2013 11:01 AM

troll with non working phone number....,.

Fuddjcal 09-03-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stalwart Fellow (Post 1179813)
troll with non working phone number....,.

Torp and Stalwart fellow...same idiots from Autograph News Live...live it up losers

barrysloate 09-03-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runscott (Post 1179793)
^
|

edited to add: only because of the threats of physical violence. Over the last decade it's pretty much been proven that threatening people over internet discussions that you don't like is a waste of time - if it ever results in actual violence, someone's going to jail. There is certainly no one at Autograph Planet who is worth going to jail over.

+1

shelly 09-03-2013 01:47 PM

DBDB, still waiting for you to tell us where Travis save people thousands of dollars.:mad:

David Atkatz 09-03-2013 01:53 PM

Will all y'all stop stirring sh*t already?
Travis won't answer.
Chris wins.

Finis.

Mr. Zipper 09-03-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1179903)
DBDB, still waiting for you to tell us where Travis save people thousands of dollars.:mad:

There was a thread at his site where Travis was pointing out bad Ali's on eBay (some certed by TPAs), and many of the examples he posted were removed.

So, ironically, one or more of the EMRs Travis continually denigrates and belittles, must have been following the thread and had items pulled.

Deertick 09-03-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper (Post 1179955)
There was a thread at his site where Travis was pointing out bad Ali's on eBay (some certed by TPAs), and many of the examples he posted were removed.

So, ironically, one or more of the EMRs Travis continually denigrates and belittles, must have been following the thread and had items pulled.

Travis: "someone on another website is trolling and passing them along, but if they want 50 more, just email me directly and i will give ebay all the boxing they can handle but only if they treat psa and jsa the same as everyone else. they wont though. they did a couple of token ones"

What was interesting is that Db tries to reason with Travis to no avail. He will get tired of it soon enough.

Deertick 09-03-2013 03:31 PM

Also, we have another Chris Williams sighting. :)

Leon, should I start a new thread "Why was Grant Banned from net54?"

http://autographplanet.com/forum/soc...ch-as-this-one

thetruthisoutthere 09-03-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.P.Johnson (Post 1179726)
What do you mean???

I want go through the front door, not the back door.

The back door is too easy.

thetruthisoutthere 09-03-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper (Post 1179955)

Ditto!!!!!

Leon 09-03-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deertick (Post 1179961)
Also, we have another Chris Williams sighting. :)

Leon, should I start a new thread "Why was Grant Banned from net54?"

http://autographplanet.com/forum/soc...ch-as-this-one

Easy answer. Every member on this site needs to have a good, working phone number for them on file. He didn't and said (in essence) he didn't want to give one. No problem but he can't be a member. I feel strongly that our registration process is a good one.

thetruthisoutthere 09-03-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1180013)
I feel strongly that our registration process is a good one.

It is!!!!

thetruthisoutthere 09-03-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1180013)
Easy answer. Every member on this site needs to have a good, working phone number for them on file. He didn't and said (in essence) he didn't want to give one. No problem but he can't be a member. I feel strongly that our registration process is a good one.

That's just one difference between here (Net54) and AutographPlanet.

Grant knew immediately why he was banned and by who......

Leon 09-03-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1180043)
Grant knew immediately why he was banned and by who......

Absolutely and he was cordial. Very admirable.

Forever Young 09-03-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runscott (Post 1179793)
^
|

HAHAHA.. and he just signed up yesterday. Hmmm.....

Michael B 09-03-2013 08:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

So much speculation. Of course it's Nora & Travis site imo. He is more moderator oriented I suspect. Is mueller involved beyone advertising? I havent seen any instance of it. For others who I don't know but have made some digs at me here is what I have told others, "deliver it to my face inperson" and we will see where it goes.

as I said Williams I would have let you in but I don't run the place. it is what it is. if you have a beef with mueller, jump on a plane and fly out to colorado and take care of it.

I don't think anyone desires to travel to the Mass/CT/RI border to visit DB so I thought I would bring him here. I believe this is the charming DB with Sam Jones of the Boston Celtics.

M|ÇHÆL ߺW£ß¥

HRBAKER 09-03-2013 08:13 PM

At the moment both Sam and Dennis are invisible.

ibuysportsephemera 09-03-2013 08:16 PM

Try this link:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/wilmingto...autograph-show

Jeff

Michael B 09-03-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRBAKER (Post 1180075)
At the moment both Sam and Dennis are invisible.

Thanks both Jeffs. I was trying to neaten it up. I sometimes take a while when doing graphic type items on the computer, but eventually I get there.

Leon 09-04-2013 07:00 AM

And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.

Fuddjcal 09-04-2013 08:34 AM

[QUOTE=Leon;1180184]And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.[/QUOTE

Yes he is a moron Leon, IMHO.

He has a lot to offer, but he can't help himself in being a general asswipe, IMHO much like Grant and Travis who were kicked off of AML for being nothing more than disruptive idiots. The funny thing is that water always seeks it's own level and Kumbaya Planet is where they all belong. :D:D:DNot here on a legitimate website where respected dealers and collectors can share information about their experiences in the hobby.

Now Leon has found out what every blog moderator has found out about these disruptive long winded idiots....they are disruptive long winded idiots' IMHO...

Leon 09-04-2013 08:44 AM

[QUOTE=Fuddjcal;1180207]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1180184)
And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.[/QUOTE

Yes he is a moron Leon, IMHO.

He has a lot to offer, but he can't help himself in being a general asswipe, IMHO much like Grant and Travis who were kicked off of AML for being nothing more than disruptive idiots. The funny thing is that water always seeks it's own level and Kumbaya Planet is where they all belong. :D:D:DNot here on a legitimate website where respected dealers and collectors can share information about their experiences in the hobby.

Now Leon has found out what every blog moderator has found out about these disruptive long winded idiots....they are disruptive long winded idiots' IMHO...

And he keeps asking for my ISP and mailing address :) in emails. Like those things are really needed? I keep telling him to get a lawyer and spend money for what I already know. He is acting like a blithering idiot, imo. Why do people think they can intimidate others so easily? I really don't get it. If I knew someone had been doing something for 10 yrs, and was saying bring it on, I would have reservations about bringing it on. As most know, this is a path I've traveled many times. ..... I am not saying I am always right or infallible....but I think I have an idea about laws concerning what I do.

markf31 09-04-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

For others who I don't know but have made some digs at me here is what I have told others, "deliver it to my face inperson" and we will see where it goes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1180184)
And good ole jolly DB is threatening to get a lawyer and a Cease and Desist thrown at me. I will fart in his general direction and that of his lawyer!! He is a maroon!! To come on this board and think you will remain anonymous, or your name won't be shown, while arguing, is a mistake.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad, that the same man who basically implied/threatened violence against anyone speaking ill of him turns around and cries for legal action against those who speak/type words about him. What a sad, sad man.

shelly 09-04-2013 09:46 AM

Well I will never get my Travis answere but you can see how fast Muller and SK work.

Runscott 09-04-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markf31 (Post 1180221)
It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad, that the same man who basically implied/threatened violence against anyone speaking ill of him turns around and cries for legal action against those who speak/type words about him. What a sad, sad man.

I don't know, I think he looks pretty scary in that autograph-hunting jacket.

thetruthisoutthere 09-04-2013 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Leon;1180213]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 1180207)

And he keeps asking for my ISP and mailing address :) in emails. Like those things are really needed? I keep telling him to get a lawyer and spend money for what I already know. He is acting like a blithering idiot, imo. Why do people think they can intimidate others so easily? I really don't get it. If I knew someone had been doing something for 10 yrs, and was saying bring it on, I would have reservations about bringing it on. As most know, this is a path I've traveled many times. ..... I am not saying I am always right or infallible....but I think I have an idea about laws concerning what I do.

I think DB got that "I'm going to get a lawyer" line from Mueller. Must be infectious.

39special 09-04-2013 05:24 PM

I want to make sure Im following this.
Chris wants to join a forum owned by Travis's wife.He is turned down.He asks why and Travis says to let his wife alone,she grew up in a straw house.Then DB comes on,posts,dosent put his name and now is sueing Leon.And we still dont know why Chris was turned down.
Am I following this right?

thetruthisoutthere 09-04-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 39special (Post 1180439)
Chris wants to join a forum owned by Travis's wife.He is turned down.He asks why and Travis says to let his wife alone,she grew up in a straw house.Then DB comes on,posts,dosent put his name and now is sueing Leon.And we still dont know why Chris was turned down.

Steve, that summation was beautiful.

Scott Garner 09-04-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 39special (Post 1180439)

Yup! Pretty much...
Oh, and a couple of people have rounded up popcorn...:rolleyes:

39special 09-04-2013 05:40 PM

Great.I wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything!

Runscott 09-04-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 39special (Post 1180449)
Great.I wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything!

I think the coyote dropped an anvil and missed, then blew himself up with some cheap fireworks.

Scott Garner 09-04-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runscott (Post 1180456)
i think the coyote dropped an anvil and missed, then blew himself up with some cheap fireworks.

lol

thecatspajamas 09-04-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runscott (Post 1180456)
I think the coyote dropped an anvil and missed, then blew himself up with some cheap fireworks.

Funny stuff. There's also got to be a good Marvin the Martian reference in there somewhere with all this interplanetary discussion.

travrosty 09-04-2013 07:50 PM

They just want to take a nice gal who didnt do anything to anyone here and drag her through the collecting mud a few times just to get back at other people they don't like who are not connected to her in any way. nice and sleazy like.

GrayGhost 09-04-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travrosty (Post 1180522)
They just want to take a nice gal who didnt do anything to anyone here and drag her through the collecting mud a few times just to get back at other people they don't like who are not connected to her in any way. nice and sleazy like.

Travis, simply put. WHY DID CHRIS GET TURNED DOWN? its NOT a hard question. Just answer it and e'thing would stop:confused:

gnaz01 09-04-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayGhost (Post 1180526)
Travis, simply put. WHY DID CHRIS GET TURNED DOWN? its NOT a hard question. Just answer it and e'thing would stop:confused:

Yeah, that!!!!

Michael B 09-04-2013 08:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I have no bones with you. You act like an recalcitrant little child and that is your prerogative. However, it may be time to try a bran muffin or a drano enema.

M|ÇHÆL ߺW£ß¥

Fuddjcal 09-04-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

no, they want to see why your head is so big hard and stupid, IMHO and can't understand normal thinking? It has nothing to do with your wife..she's your problem Rockhead. Get that through your thick skull. Please for the love of Todd.

Seriously, were you hit in the head when you were a kid, a garage door fall on you, anything???It's just hard to believe that such a lovable guy can be such a dope and alienate everybody. Nothing to do with your wife and everything to do with the rocks rattling up there big fella.

If you would have just stood up and answered Chris's question it would have been over. You love doing this obviously. I could care less who turned him down. If you want to talk back and forth with your church group and no one else, that's fine. Just say so and move on. Why must you be such a vagina?

ibuysportsephemera 09-04-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 1180537)
no, they want to see why your head is so big hard and stupid, IMHO and can't understand normal thinking? It has nothing to do with your wife..she's your problem Rockhead. Get that through your thick skull. Please for the love of Todd.

Seriously, were you hit in the head when you were a kid, a garage door fall on you anything???It's just hard to believe that such a lovable guy can be such a dope and alienate everybody. Nothing to do with your wife and everything to do with the rocks rattling up there big fella.

If you would have just stood up and answered Chris's question it would have been over. You love doing this obviously. I could care less who turned him down. If you want to talk back and forth with your church group and no one else, that's fine. Just say so and move on. Why must you be such a vagina?

Ok, the last sentence (actually a question) made me spit water all over my desk....well done Chuck!

dgo71 09-04-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sccoe (Post 1178874)
But this will go on for pages and the result will be the same-no answer.

Posted way back on Page 2. For the win.

Dissention on the internet! Whodda thunk?

slidekellyslide 09-05-2013 06:23 AM

Quote:

You are deranged...none of this is happening or will be allowed to happen, but I get the feeling you want it to happen which is really sleazy.

Mr. Zipper 09-05-2013 06:45 AM

delete

shelly 09-05-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

I think you are not reading what has been said here. I think your wife is great.. I think we are all wondering what she is doing with someone like you? A person that uses her to deflect from himself. Really a cowardly act. We also are wondering why you would let her front for The Lord and Sk. You have know idea how sorry we feel for her. From a hut to you. It would be a big choice but I would perfer the hut.

Fuddjcal 09-05-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1180761)
I think you are not reading what has been said here. I think your wife is great.. I think we are all wondering what she is doing with someone like you? A person that uses her to deflect from himself. Really a cowardly act. We also are wondering why you would let her front for The Lord and Sk. You have know idea how sorry we feel for her. From a hut to you. It would be a big choice but I would perfer the hut.

+1. That's what I've been tryin ta tell ya.:confused::confused::confused:

It's why the whole thing is just so hard to believe. It's riddled with insanity and just downright stupidity...and this is friendly autograph forum :D apparently they're aren't any friends in the autograph business :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know I have to lighten up and start seeing more humor in it all. As much as I want to like the guy, (I agree with him a lot on 3rd party issues) he's not even a lovable boob.

The Kumbaya connection hasn't done the lug-ass any favors either. It's only enhanced his strangle hold on being one of the biggest, dumbest, hardest headed, morons around, IMHO.....Forget autographs....around, period.

cb7171 09-05-2013 01:08 PM

I predict the grass hut defense will be used by lawyers for years to come.