Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dolloff - DCC Catalog (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=79942)

Archive 01-27-2006 04:35 PM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Mark Rios</b><p>What is the most recent catalog that you guys/gal(Julie) have received?<br /><br />I just received the Feb. '06 (Issue #41) - Which is a dupe from two months ago.<br /><br />The guy that answers the phone is a bit dull in character to say the least and none to helpful.<br /><br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Mark

Archive 01-27-2006 05:08 PM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Bruce Babcock</b><p>I received Issue 42-March 2006 a few days ago. I have had good results with these people and have found the cards accuarately graded and described. Prices on the high side. There is a return privilege.

Archive 01-27-2006 05:24 PM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Mark</b><p>I find the guy who answers the phones to be quite engaging. But then again, I'm a tax attorney.

Archive 01-28-2006 10:25 AM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Peter Thomas</b><p>are a little tight to the vest - I should know. I have bought cards from them also with good results.

Archive 01-28-2006 11:07 AM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Jim Clarke</b><p>Do they have a website or just sell thru catalogs?

Archive 01-28-2006 11:20 AM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>I would purchase more from them if you could get scans, but they sell strictly from the catalog and the fellow on the phone is not very helpful. They do have a return policy but I hate taking the loss on postage if they are not as described. I purchased about 20 T202s from them the ones I got graded were one to 2 grades off and I did not even send some in because I knew they would not meet the grade advertised. I have tried expressing this concern but other than the return policy the guy on the phone can't do anything. <br /><br />I think his prices are reasonable but without scans and my past transaction I have shyed away. They do have a nice inventory though.<br /><br />My last one is Mar 2006 #42<br /><br />Lee

Archive 01-28-2006 11:27 AM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Bruce Babcock</b><p>I don't see anything in the catalog about a web site. And there are no images in the catalog, just very detailed lists. Lots of T206, T205, T205, T202. More GC Millers than I have ever seen in one place. Lots of Goudeys.<br /><br />The catalog states "OPERATORS on line to take orders only and have no knowledge of the cards, all items stored off premises for security reasons so NO FURTHER discription of the material is possible." Words in CAPS are theirs. <br /><br />The current catalog ("1900-1961") is 58 pages with half of that pre-war. Open M, T, Th, F. 11 am to 5, Eastern time. 603-433-3957<br /><br />The cards I've received have been fairly graded and, as I said earlier, there is a return privilege.

Archive 01-28-2006 07:27 PM

Dolloff - DCC Catalog

Posted By: <b>Mark Holt</b><p>I've spent fairly significant dollars (at least for me) with them and always been satisfied. I will buy from them again.