Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Charles Manson dead (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=247799)

Jim65 11-20-2017 06:40 AM

Charles Manson dead

Have fun in hell asshole

quinnsryche 11-20-2017 07:10 AM

Finally!

Leon 11-20-2017 07:20 AM

He should have had the same thing done to him as he did/instructed others to do to the innocent people they killed. There is a place in hell for him.

gnaz01 11-20-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quinnsryche (Post 1721988)
Finally!

I was living in Los Angeles in 1969, and all my parents could say to me was he was the Boogeyman........... Rot in hell!!!!!

bravos4evr 11-20-2017 05:37 PM

and there was much rejoicing

"yaaaaaaay.."

Michael B 11-20-2017 07:57 PM

Interesting that Malcolm Young of AC/DC died within the same 24 hours. My guess is that only one of them is travelling the "Highway to Hell".

samosa4u 11-20-2017 08:43 PM

Glad he is finally gone. I hope he gets raped in hell.

And I'll never understand why the state kept this POS alive for nearly 50 years after what he did.

Leon 11-21-2017 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samosa4u (Post 1722343)
Glad he is finally gone. I hope he gets raped in hell.

And I'll never understand why the state kept this POS alive for nearly 50 years after what he did.

Three including Manson were sentenced to death. They didn't execute him or them because the law changed, years after they were sentenced, and the death penalty was outlawed for a time. Once they commuted their death penalties they couldn't reinstate them, hence the longevity in jail.

KMayUSA6060 11-21-2017 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1722398)
Three including Manson were sentenced to death. They didn't execute him or them because the law changed, years after they were sentenced, and the death penalty was outlawed for a time. Once they commuted their death penalties they couldn't reinstate them, hence the longevity in jail.

Did his estate gain any riches from the numerous books, movies, etc., that were written and made about his life?

If so, those profits should be turned over to the tax payers that paid for this a--hole's life for 50 years.

Enjoy eternal Hell.

P.S. An exception should have been made on reinstating their death penalties.

barrysloate 11-21-2017 12:36 PM

I don't believe that anyone who committed a crime can profit financially from it. No money from books or anything else went his way. He was clearly a very sick and evil human being who dragged a lot of impressionable young people into his circle. It's hard to imagine a more notorious crime than his killing of Sharon Tate and others. Almost hard to believe that there could be a person like him.

Davino 01-27-2018 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrysloate (Post 1722563)
I don't believe that anyone who committed a crime can profit financially from it. No money from books or anything else went his way. He was clearly a very sick and evil human being who dragged a lot of impressionable young people into his circle. It's hard to imagine a more notorious crime than his killing of Sharon Tate and others. Almost hard to believe that there could be a person like him.

no doubt

slipk1068 01-27-2018 04:01 PM

At first, I was happy when I read the news. I cheered to myself and thought YESSSS good riddance to a POS. Then I thought about how horrible it is to feel good about someone's death. I understand how some people might feel the planet is better off without him. I just feel like maybe judgment is not up to me. I hope the families of his victims have found peace.