Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   8% eBay bucks on buying and selling (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=239895)

TistaT202 05-18-2017 07:15 AM

8% eBay bucks on buying and selling

In case you didn't see it yet. happy collecting, Mike

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy, or earn 8% on the value of the items you sell
Promotion details
Invited users ("Users") must click the email to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion. Users will earn 8% in eBay Bucks (see Terms & Conditions for details) on eligible items that are either purchased, or listed and sold (the "Promotion").

*Qualifying purchase or items listed for sale excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on May 18, 2017 and 11:59PM PT on May 20, 2017 (the "Purchase Earn Period") will earn the promotional offer. Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on May 18, 2017 and 11:59PM PT May 30, 2017 (the "Selling Earn Period") will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by May 30 to earn eBay Bucks worth 8% of the total sales price—up to $100. Rewards will be deposited into an eBay Bucks account by June 30.

eBay Bucks Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply.

KMayUSA6060 05-18-2017 08:35 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

FYI, watch these sneaky bastards. On my eBay home page, it was a skinny little bar below the normal deals/offers area.

Edit: After activating it, it showed up in the main area. Weird.

KingFisk 05-18-2017 09:01 AM

I've not gotten one of these booster offers since June of 2015...I have called ebay twice to complain about never getting these offers, and effectively their response is: "tough." Last time I was told I'm either not buying enough or I am buying too much. I am apparently buying with the frequency that puts me in offer purgatory....but that I shouldn't be too upset because I am getting promotions like "you could win a $50 ebay gift card!!"

Sorry, just wanted to vent again.

savedfrommyspokes 05-18-2017 09:23 AM

Thank you for the heads up.....the no minimum offers are the best, as a seller or buyer.

scooter729 05-18-2017 09:37 AM

Email just popped for me on this - maybe it gets populated on the front page first, then emails go out a bit later?