Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ST Leanders Sports Collectors Show (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=63608)

Archive 06-14-2003 05:43 PM

ST Leanders Sports Collectors Show

Posted By: <b>deadballera</b><p>Is anyone else going to this show in California on June 21st ?<BR><BR>

Archive 06-14-2003 07:10 PM

Posted By: <b>julie</b><p>...

Archive 06-15-2003 12:29 AM

Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>Why isn't Mark setting up at his own show?<BR><BR>Jay

Archive 06-15-2003 09:58 AM

Posted By: <b>Anthony</b><p>He scheduled the same day as a family wedding. You'd think someone would have the consideration not to get married on the day of a card show!

Archive 06-15-2003 11:04 AM

Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>or at least get married at the church across the street, hehe<BR><BR>Jay

Archive 06-16-2003 12:37 PM

Posted By: <b>julie</b><p> Mark WILL be set up, but only till noon, and his stuff will only be on one of his tables (obviously less stuff). He will turn his other tables over to a friend. Come noon, he's out the door.<BR><BR>The wedding is a good afternoon's drive away, so he has to leave as soon as possible thereafter to get there.<BR><BR>I'm always broke by noon, so it will just be business as usual at Mark's show for me 9except the crowds around his table).

Archive 06-19-2003 01:12 AM

Posted By: <b>BcDaniels</b><p>Wesly is going to go..........let's beer bond and talk about Taz together! lol~

Archive 06-19-2003 05:10 PM

Posted By: <b>deadballera</b><p>I'll be driving from Sacramento...<BR><BR><BR>Any other collectors on this board from the same area ?

Archive 06-19-2003 07:13 PM

Posted By: <b>julie</b><p>....<BR><BR><BR>

Archive 06-21-2003 10:34 AM

Posted By: <b>Wesley</b><p>deadballera- I am also from the Sacramento area. I am going to try to break away from work to drive down to San Leandro. <BR><BR>Does anyone know what time the dealers will be setting up at the show on Saturday?<BR><BR>Wes

Archive 06-22-2003 08:19 PM

Posted By: <b>julie</b><p>perfect Colgan's red border Conroy<BR>game action autographed photo of Roy with Avalanche (boy those goalies sure do get themselves arranged painfully on the ice!)<BR>Batter Up Greenberg--great picture of his face (in a Batter Up, yet! number 57).<BR>Japanesae rookie of Matsui (1993), mint

Archive 06-22-2003 10:45 PM

Posted By: <b>julie</b><p>T206 Kleinaw (spelling!!!) variation, with pencil marks erased from sky, so sky is too pale ($90).