Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Legit Trump? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=239370)

Jim65 05-06-2017 06:17 PM

Legit Trump?

1 Attachment(s)
I found this going through a box of old stuff, I got this through the mail when Trump owned the NJ Generals in 1984, any chance its real?

w7imel 05-06-2017 10:19 PM

Looks like the one I got thru the maill 20 years ago, and he signed 2 and they were different so no auto pen, so I say good!!!!

tlake22 05-07-2017 05:02 AM

trump

Looks like mine that I got ttm about 4 years ago. He signed an 8x10 and (2) 3x5's for me. PSA shot down 1 of the 3x5's I sent them. I think now he's the prez, you can add him to the list of those that are tough for them to give a nod to.

Mr. Zipper 05-07-2017 05:41 AM

This is secretary in my opinion. Sorry. :(

I've been closely studying Trump's signature for a while now. It is challenging. He used multiple secretaries. Some are obviously secretary, but some come pretty close.

sbfinley 05-08-2017 12:24 AM

No opinion on the auto, but I have seen several discussions on other auto boards that came to the consensus that his TTM have been ghost signed. The biggest proof was TTM's that went out and returned signed all in a time frame that coincided with him being out of the country.

Jim65 05-08-2017 03:51 AM

Thanks for the help guys, I always figured it was probably not real.

I was into getting autographs TTM back in the 1980's and have many Actors, Comediens, etc (Charlton Heston, Art Carney, Jack Klugman, Tony Randall, Chevy Chase, Charles Bronson, Eli Wallach, Hulk Hogan, Walter Mattau, Chuck Norris, Rodney Dangerfield, etc) I really should get them checked out.

Mr. Zipper 05-08-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim65 (Post 1659044)
Thanks for the help guys, I always figured it was probably not real.

I was into getting autographs TTM back in the 1980's and have many Actors, Comediens, etc (Charlton Heston, Art Carney, Jack Klugman, Tony Randall, Chevy Chase, Charles Bronson, Eli Wallach, Hulk Hogan, Walter Mattau, Chuck Norris, Rodney Dangerfield, etc) I really should get them checked out.

Post them for opinions over at http://live.autographmagazine.com/

Jim65 05-08-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper (Post 1659071)
Post them for opinions over at http://live.autographmagazine.com/

Will do, thanks

JoeyFarino 05-19-2017 09:42 PM

Trump LEGIT???? Those 2 words dont go together

thenavarro 05-19-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim65 (Post 1658631)
I found this going through a box of old stuff, I got this through the mail when Trump owned the NJ Generals in 1984, any chance its real?

That is secretarial IMHO

M

Bestdj777 05-21-2017 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyFarino (Post 1662945)
Trump LEGIT???? Those 2 words dont go together

There is a policy about political discussions on this board.

thetruthisoutthere 05-21-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bestdj777 (Post 1663292)
there is a policy about political discussions on this board.

+100

JoeyFarino 05-21-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bestdj777 (Post 1663292)
There is a policy about political discussions on this board.

Thats why I didnt discuss it...I made a statement.

Mr. Zipper 05-21-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyFarino (Post 1663395)

A number of people who have helped you with your frequent requests for assistance are supporters of PRESIDENT Trump. Wonder how that will go for you now?

Just a statement and a question on my part. :D

JoeyFarino 05-21-2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper (Post 1663400)
A number of people who have helped you with your frequent requests for assistance are supporters of PRESIDENT Trump. Wonder how that will go for you now?

Just a statement and a question on my part. :D

Thats life....Lighten up people

Bestdj777 05-21-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyFarino (Post 1663405)
Thats life....Lighten up people

Or maybe follow the rules on the board if you're going to be on it?

JoeyFarino 05-21-2017 03:20 PM

If I offended anyone my bad...I'll keep my anti-trump remarks to myself

csotus 05-27-2017 08:03 PM

The D looks off to me

Leon 05-28-2017 10:17 AM

Just saw this thread....Sorry I can't help on the signature.

Next time you make that kind of statement you will be suspended per the rules on talking about politics. Discussing vs making a statement? It is semantics and homey don't play that game, now, before or ever. And concerning your statement in another thread, where you clearly didn't comprehend what I was trying to tell you, the memorabilia section IS THE place for photos as they are under the memorabilia designation in many venues, this one included. And, the fact that another forum section doesn't get a lot of activity is not a reason for dissecting one that does. If the memorabilia section were over run with ANY type threads it would be addressed. As it is, it's a forum with a decent amount, but not a lot of, activity and I see no reason whatsoever to put photos in their own category. If someone doesn't post photos on this site, making another forum for them to post in, isn't going to help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyFarino (Post 1663395)

JoeyFarino 05-28-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1665432)
Just saw this thread....Sorry I can't help on the signature.

Next time you make that kind of statement you will be suspended per the rules on talking about politics. Discussing vs making a statement? It is semantics and homey don't play that game, now, before or ever. And concerning your statement in another thread, where you clearly didn't comprehend what I was trying to tell you, the memorabilia section IS THE place for photos as they are under the memorabilia designation in many venues, this one included. And, the fact that another forum section doesn't get a lot of activity is not a reason for dissecting one that does. If the memorabilia section were over run with ANY type threads it would be addressed. As it is, it's a forum with a decent amount, but not a lot of, activity and I see no reason whatsoever to put photos in their own category. If someone doesn't post photos on this site, making another forum for them to post in, isn't going to help.

I already apologized and havent added ANYTHING else HOMIE! The fact that you decided to jump start this thread doesnt make it any better. And the cricket section isnt even much of a factor so why dont you replace it with something that is Homie

JoeyFarino 05-28-2017 10:29 AM

Cricket????? We're talking about cricket (allen iverson voice)

Leon 05-28-2017 01:14 PM

(sorry to hijack your thread, Jim, still got nothing on the signature).
...I should have put a smiley after "homey" but oh well...semantics when trying to skirt rules isn't going to work, is all that needed to be said. The cricket section is mostly crickets :) but how many cricket collectors are there? Are there cricket card collector forums?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyFarino (Post 1665436)
I already apologized and havent added ANYTHING else HOMIE! The fact that you decided to jump start this thread doesnt make it any better. And the cricket section isnt even much of a factor so why dont you replace it with something that is Homie

JoeyFarino 05-28-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1665502)
I should have put a smiley after "homey" but oh well...semantics when trying to skirt rules isn't going to work, is all that needed to be said. The cricket section is mostly crickets :) but how many cricket collectors are there? Are there cricket card collector forums?

Good point Homey :D