Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is it time to revisit merging the Autograph Forum again? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=238971)

slidekellyslide 04-28-2017 02:58 PM

Is it time to revisit merging the Autograph Forum again?

I just moved 4 autograph threads to the correct forum. 3 of the 4 were posted by longtime members here. I'm not sure what we can do to get people to post autograph questions in the correct forum. They don't bother me at all, and personally I feel they are of interest to most people who collect memorabilia, 3 of the 4 threads did get multiple replies.

batsballsbases 04-28-2017 03:12 PM

Sorry Dan I dont see it that way. It has worked fine . The ones who do post in the Memorabilia section about autographs should know better. How may times do you have to tell them SEPARATE SECTION ! AUTOGRAPHS! To may fights and as we all said before let them duke it out on their own forum AUTOGRAPHS! The Memorabilia side has been very peaceful since we did this let it stay that way!

slidekellyslide 04-28-2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batsballsbases (Post 1655610)
Sorry Dan I dont see it that way. It has worked fine . The ones who do post in the Memorabilia section about autographs should know better. How may times do you have to tell them SEPARATE SECTION ! AUTOGRAPHS! To may fights and as we all said before let them duke it out on their own forum AUTOGRAPHS! The Memorabilia side has been very peaceful since we did this let it stay that way!

I haven't seen many fights at all since Travis R got the boot. Seems like most of those auto guys get along as well as we memorabilia folk do.

batsballsbases 04-28-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 1655612)
I haven't seen many fights at all since Travis R got the boot. Seems like most of those auto guys get along as well as we memorabilia folk do.

Yes and no Dan. Cant tell you how much of a pleasure its been not to see Hay is this Mantle autograph good? How about this DiMaggio is it good? over and over again it the Memorabilia section. argument after argument no the E in mantle is to big,to small yada yada yada. Let it be Dan We beg you!:eek::eek:

batsballsbases 04-28-2017 03:24 PM

And Dan just to be fair to Howard about his 69-72 mets ball He really didnt ask if the autographs were good he asked if others could figure out the names on the ball that he didnt know. That one I would have no problem leaving in the memorabilia section. I like to figure out things like that.....

slidekellyslide 04-28-2017 03:37 PM

I've got no problem either way, I try to read all the posts in both sections. I just had to laugh though when 4 of the top 6 threads over here were autograph related. :D

batsballsbases 04-28-2017 03:39 PM

Understandable! I believe you had a Moderator moment! I believe its passed now so continue as before!:D:D:D

slidekellyslide 04-28-2017 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by batsballsbases (Post 1655623)
Understandable! I believe you had a Moderator moment! I believe its passed now so continue as before!:D:D:D

Noted. :D