Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Your first negative feedback on ebay (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=61712)

Archive 05-25-2002 07:30 AM

Your first negative feedback on ebay

Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>Well after over 3000+ great individual transactions, many from repeat buyers, I finally got my first negative as a seller. It came because I asked for and received a credit value refund from ebay because a buyer never paid for a video tape. I wasn't even going to give the guy a negative until I saw what he had done. I noticed others were giving neutrals to this deadbeat scam artist so they wouldn't get a negative and he also has had several negatives for non-payment this month yet continues to be able to operate. Ebay is a frigging joke. They take your money but never protect you from losers. Oh well, thanks for letting me vent...

Archive 05-25-2002 07:59 AM

Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>ebay has a set of form letters they use with great stuff like "...be assured that we will leave no stone un-turned...". hahahaha. They do over-turn a stone, then they crawl under it.

Archive 05-25-2002 08:08 AM

Posted By: <b>politeness-police</b><p>those msgs are generated by very nice computers, with random names inserted "We love you, John at ebay"..."Yours, very very very Sincerely, Heather at ebay"..."Thanks for your listing fees, now kindly go away, Markie at ebay"..."you only spent $40 with us last year, so kiss my *** and go bid in someone elses auction" ...wait, that wasn't ebay.... <BR><BR>So be nice to the ebay computer, run by millionaire E.Baynard Wilson, who is actually the only ebay employee.

Archive 05-25-2002 08:12 AM

Posted By: <b>john</b><p>sorry to hear about the negative,i was always impressed with your feedback rating but there could be a bright side.Ive seen it done a few times,where if someone has a negative feedback rating or excessive negatives/neutrals and has left alot of negatives ebay will actually delete any feedback theyve left. could happen in your case,good luck

Archive 05-25-2002 08:42 AM

Posted By: <b>john</b><p>did you just comment to your own post? i hope youre not starting to go crazy....is your dog telling you which cards to buy again? im telling he isnt saying to buy babe ruth cards he only barking

Archive 05-25-2002 08:55 AM

Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>yesterday I went car-shopping with my first ex-wife. Today my 2nd ex-wife is coming over to pick up her dog. I'm having a party this evening for 25 16-year olds. But a Sunday morning tee-time makes up for it all!

Archive 05-25-2002 12:17 PM

Posted By: <b>petecld</b><p>Congratulations! I think of my first negative feedback like I felt about the first scratch I found on my new car:<BR><BR>RELIEF! I knew it was going to happen I just didn't know when and I didn't know how and the stress was getting to me. You lasted a lot longer then I did before my first negative. Matter of fact I got it in the exact same manner - loser didn't pay and left one for me after I left the truth about him.<BR><BR>Giving fees back to sellers is the ONE thing eBay does care about and is the ONLY avenue I have found where they will respond to your concerns.

Archive 05-25-2002 07:06 PM

Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>just make sure to make use of the response to his negative that was tatlation for making a deadbeat request to eBay for his non-paymnet<BR><BR>Jay- finally made it to MN