Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CSA Shows Chantilly VA October 12-14 300 dealer tables Net54 member specials ! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=260842)

NC-Vintage 10-10-2018 03:42 PM

CSA Shows Chantilly VA October 12-14 300 dealer tables Net54 member specials !

Tired of looking at blurry scans on the internet and sifting through endless listings of reprints on eBay? Come on down to the Chantilly show THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY,October 12th-14th. and hold real cards in your hands and negotiate a cash and carry deal like the good ol' days !

Our show is in it's 21st year at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. We are the largest show in the country that offers FREE ADMISSION time slots each day of the show all on over 100,000 square feet of sports card heaven ! We have dealers from 18 different states exhibiting on 300 tables with an awesome display of vintage cards,modern cards,unopened
boxes,cases,autographs,memorabilia,supplies,etc. Over 75 autograph guests covering all major sports & celebrity, the lineup is fantastic ! We have a full list of our dealers and you can see it all on our website: www.csashows.com.

CSA Shows has a special offer for Net54 members: If you come to the show, simply print off this page and bring it to the admission counter. As a Net54 member you will get in for FREE on Friday October 12th and 1/2 price (just $5) on Saturday or Sunday!

CASH Giveaways: We are giving away $25 and $50 in CSA Dealer Dollars randomly throughout the show. No strings attached, just free money to spend with the dealers. We also have other door prizes as well given out randomly throughout the show.

Our entire list of dealers as well as show information can be found on our website www.csashows.com.

If you plan on coming to the show or are setting up as a dealer please post a message here and let the Net54 community know!

Feel free to email me directly with any questions, hope to see you there !

Aquarian Sports Cards 10-10-2018 04:29 PM

Come visit Tom Botticelli and myself at tables 115 and 117! Tom will have his awe inspiring assortment of T206's and I'll have my somewhat less impressive selection of, well, a little of everything. Some T205's, T206's w/ Matty White Cap, T207's with some tough backs, Caramels, a Cracker Jack or two and the best bargain bins anywhere. You'll find tobacco cards in $5, $10 and $20 bins with volume purchase discounts! If nothing else stop by and say hi, and see the Phil Rizzuto picture I mentioned in another thread!

I'll also have previews of my slate of upcoming auctions both Sport and Non-Sport, both live and online!

Have Fun!

Scott Russell
Birmingham Auctioneers

Bestdj777 10-10-2018 07:45 PM

I appreciate the discount and look forward to attending. Planning on dropping by around lunch time on Saturday and will be wearing a Net54 shirt. Looking forward to looking through some cards.

Jason 10-11-2018 04:13 PM

I wont be able to do the usual Friday trip, but im looking forward to Saturday for once. I always seem to find a little gem in Chantilly. Very rarely leave empty handed. Thanks for the Net54 discount Joe!

Bestdj777 10-13-2018 02:29 PM

Went today and really enjoyed the show. The dealers were friendly, I picked up a couple of Mantle postcards I haven’t seen before, and saw some rarities in person for the first time. I’ll be back next year.

bbcard1 10-13-2018 02:45 PM

Went yesterday. Had a good time. Didn't find as much as I often do, but it's one of the better shows in the region for sure.

Aquarian Sports Cards 10-13-2018 04:36 PM

hopefully some guys come out tomorrow! I know I'll be ready to deal!

Rhotchkiss 10-14-2018 08:18 AM

Scott, great cards in the upcoming online auction (your first I believe). I am going to register as soon as your site goes live because those are some pretty T227s!

Aquarian Sports Cards 10-14-2018 08:22 PM

Thanks! Technically my second online auction. But my first big one. Thanks to all who stopped by to see them!

Also a HUGE shout out to a buyer named Avi Heligman. I was telling him a story about how I accidentally had a T207 Napoleon back in my $20 bargain bin, and it was in there for almost 2 days before I saw it, somehow the dozens of people who rooted through there missed it.

I get home and I have an email from Avi (thank Ott he took my business card!) he had bought some tobacco from my bargain bins and in the sleeve with a very beat up T207 Recruit back that he got in my $10 bin there was another card. Yup, another Napoleon back. He wanted to know how much I wanted for it because he decided to keep it!!!

How many of us would've done that???

So Hopefully you're a member here Avi, if not I did encourage him to join in my response to his email. the world needs more guys like him!!!

ValKehl 10-14-2018 09:30 PM

Scott, please remind me at the next Chantilly Show to have a very thorough look through your bargain bin! :D

Aquarian Sports Cards 10-15-2018 04:48 AM

lol, not getting enough sleep lately.