Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Poll: Do You Ship to Canada on Ebay? (US only w/ Min of 50 Sales/Year) (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=155735)

glchen 08-23-2012 05:07 PM

Poll: Do You Ship to Canada on Ebay? (US only w/ Min of 50 Sales/Year)

This poll is in regards to this recent thread, which was sidetracked, on this topic: Link.

Please answer this poll only if you are a US seller on ebay, and typically sell 50 or more sports-related items on ebay per year. The reason for the minimum sales is so that the poll will more likely get the opinions of sellers who may qualify for Top Rated Status on ebay and not include casual sellers.

rainier2004 08-23-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glchen (Post 1029425)
This poll is in regards to this recent thread, which was sidetracked, on this topic: Link.

Please answer this poll only if you are a US seller on ebay, and typically sell 50 or more sports-related items on ebay per year. The reason for the minimum sales is so that the poll will more likely get the opinions of sellers who may qualify for Top Rated Status on ebay and not include casual sellers.

No poll here boss - and I never sell to Canada on ebay.

glchen 08-23-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainier2004 (Post 1029426)
No poll here boss - and I never sell to Canada on ebay.

Just added the poll. I also do not ship to Canada.

GoldenAge50s 08-23-2012 05:21 PM

I do not ship to Canada EXCEPT if I happen to list hockey cards OR when asked by a Buyer. I have never refused when asked & never have had a problem.

Paulanthony 08-23-2012 05:29 PM

I ship to Canada when I list Hockey Cards. I have never had a problem.

buymycards 08-23-2012 06:04 PM

Yes

I have shipped hundreds of items to Canada without a problem. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get through customs but the bottleneck seems to be better lately and I haven't had any issues. Generally it takes longer for an item to get to Canada than it takes to get to Europe, Japan, or Australia. Lately I am getting more buyers from China, especially for basketball items, and I am a little queasy when I put them in the mail, but they always get there.

I do have to say that most of my items are under 20 bucks so I don't usually worry about tracking or insurance.

Rick

peterose4hof 08-23-2012 06:14 PM

I offer shipping worldwide on all my listings, regardless of price, but have been having trouble of late with packages taking 2-3.5 weeks to get to Canada.

Buythatcard 08-23-2012 07:19 PM

I ship to Canada atleast once a week and have never had an issue.

ibuysportsephemera 08-23-2012 07:23 PM

Only if Requested

I typically do not ship to Canada, but will if requested and it is not a high price item.

Jeff

ullmandds 08-23-2012 07:56 PM

I usually state in my auctions...which consist mainly of vintage bb cards, modern furniture...and ceramics...that I will not ship international...but this doesn't seem to dissuade international buyers from winning my auctions...at which time...I always ship it internationally...it's just a little more work...and usually a bit more expensive.

I've never had a problem shipping to canada other than the time it takes and the hassle of a little extra paperwork.

Donscards 08-24-2012 04:05 AM

Shipping to Canada (out of country)

I try not to ship to Canada nor out of country---I will ship cards that are under $20 if requested (usually dont have trouble, but have received negative feedback due to length of time for the card to be received)--I will not ship to Tawain at all--alot of bad luck there---also post office lost a card out of county when it was received in the country and then lost--cost me over $400 on that one----if I do ship out of country on a higher priced item, I charge $15-$25 to get a signature---I have been burned a few times out of country, so I try to avoid now------Don

jbbama 08-24-2012 05:55 PM

nope......

Not anymore....unless it is a hi dollar card and they will pay the extra shipping (registered, or what ever they call it these days)

baseballart 08-24-2012 06:06 PM

I will ship to the U.S., despite having problems with U.S. purchasers denying they received packages and complaining about slow shipping across the border.

Max