Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Modern Baseball Cards Forum (1980-Present) (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   1989 upper deck Heritage signed almost set (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=231743)

1952boyntoncollector 11-27-2016 07:21 AM

1989 upper deck Heritage signed almost set

If the set doesnt sell now in the make an offer stage with Heritage, i would be interested in purchasing the set .

bnorth 11-27-2016 04:35 PM

Good luck with the purchase.

1952boyntoncollector 11-27-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1605747)
Good luck with the purchase.

Thanks looks like will need a toon of luck as dont even know if anyone on net54 even is the consignor...

bnorth 11-28-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector (Post 1605788)
Thanks looks like will need a toon of luck as dont even know if anyone on net54 even is the consignor...

So you are trying to find the owner to cut Heritage out of their commission.:)

1952boyntoncollector 11-28-2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1605931)
So you are trying to find the owner to cut Heritage out of their commission.:)

They already had an auction with either no bids or not up to the reserve amount. It not like the card is at auction now its at BIN with make an offer option. Dont think there is harm at this point.

I dont think anyone consigns their cards to Heritage for their make an offer option. Plus, like i clearly said IF the cards dont sell in the make an offer stage, i would be interested.

Funny you have such an interest in this and you aren't the consignor.

bnorth 11-28-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector (Post 1605962)
Funny you have such an interest in this and you aren't the consignor.

Not near as funny as all the "nice card", "good luck with the sale", and the other against the rules posts you make in the BST section.:)

I do wish you the best of luck locating the owner of the 89 UD partial signed set. It is a awesome set from my favorite era of baseball and quite honestly my favorite era of cards.

1952boyntoncollector 11-28-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1605981)
Not near as funny as all the "nice card", "good luck with the sale", and the other against the rules posts you make in the BST section.:)

I do wish you the best of luck locating the owner of the 89 UD partial signed set. It is a awesome set from my favorite era of baseball and quite honestly my favorite era of cards.

Thanks. Didnt know saying nice card was against the rules. I know you said things against the rules much more recently than anything you can hope to fnd on me. Pot calling the kettle black i guess. Happy holidays

bnorth 11-28-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector (Post 1606042)
Thanks. Didnt know saying nice card was against the rules. I know you said things against the rules much more recently than anything you can hope to fnd on me. Pot calling the kettle black i guess. Happy holidays

What have I said against the rules? I usually try to follow them.;)

1952boyntoncollector 11-28-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1606045)
What have I said against the rules? I usually try to follow them.;)

Well you said i was the biggest offender of B/S/T on 9/10/16 (which was a b/s/t thread that I started). Now you have a problem with me saying nice card. What have I posted since 9/10/16 that would remotely offend anyone.

On 9/10/16 you called me a moron as well. Lets just admit you are biased.

Heck all i did was start a thread about a potential purchase on some cards in which the auction had ended and only if the cards dont sell , and you have a problem with this thread.

Now you have a problem with saying nice card or good luck with the sale even though you just said on this thread 'Good luck with the purchase' which i guess makes you a huge offender now too.

I am going to take a wild guess that this thread i started did not remotely offend anyone. Yet you have a problem with it, otherwise why are you stirring the pot and talking about ancient history. In addition, you are the most recent offender.

I guess i only offend bnorth now :cool:

bnorth 11-28-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector (Post 1606046)
Well you said i was the biggest offender of B/S/T on 9/10/16. Now you have a problem with me saying nice card. What have I posted since 9/10/16 that would remotely offend anyone.

On 9/10/16 you called me a moron as well. Lets just admit you are biased.

Heck all i did was start a thread about a potential purchase on some cards in which the auction had ended and only if the cards dont sell , and you have a problem with this thread.

Now you have a problem with saying nice card or good luck with the sale

I am going to take a wild guess that this thread i started did not remotely offend anyone. Yet you have a problem with it, otherwise why are you stirring the pot and talking about ancient history. In addition, you are the most recent offender.

I have always complained about people posting useless garbage in the BST threads, not just you Jake. It is against the rules and it is not fair to the other people selling an item.

When was I a recent offender? I never said this thread offended anyone where did that come from?

1952boyntoncollector 11-28-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1606051)
I have always complained about people posting useless garbage in the BST threads, not just you Jake. It is against the rules and it is not fair to the other people selling an item.

When was I a recent offender? I never said this thread offended anyone where did that come from?

It really not a big deal. but why would you complain about 'useless garbage' of saying nice card but its ok for you to post on my B/S/T thread on a Leaf Jackie that I am am a moron and i am allegedly some big offender on b/s/t threads. That was on 9/10/16 and you cant point to a single thread that I posted on since yours on that date that remotely would of offended anyone. Anyone else who is reading this (which i doubt anyone is) wont be able to find anything either.

I get it that its a general cause of yours about saying 'nice card' but this thread was started by me just about looking to find some cards. Pretty simple. This thread has nothing to do with any for sale b/s/t thread yet you are first to bring it up here.

I not so sure why you like to do the back and forth especially since you are the most recent offender on b/s/t

Plus its all about context, someone reading what you said may not know the history you have with me so now they can now take whatever you say with a grain of salt.

scottbdoug 03-03-2017 03:27 PM

What is a 1989 upper deck Heritage signed almost set?

7nohitter 03-03-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottbdoug (Post 1637315)
What is a 1989 upper deck Heritage signed almost set?

Heritage is an auction house offering a 1989 UD set in which most of the cards are signed.

scottbdoug 03-03-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7nohitter (Post 1637322)
Heritage is an auction house offering a 1989 UD set in which most of the cards are signed.

Thank you :)

EldoEsq 03-04-2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottbdoug (Post 1637371)
Thank you :)

Honestly the way it was worded I was confused also... I thought that UD had a heritage set that I never knew about!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk