Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Has anyone ever bought from on Ebay? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=84430)

Archive 02-28-2007 05:37 PM

Has anyone ever bought from on Ebay?

Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>IRISHHOSTA SPORTSCARDS ETC... Are they any good to deal with?<br /><br />Thank you!

Archive 02-28-2007 05:43 PM

Posted By: <b>Steve M.</b><p>Good guy. Posts here on occasion. I've had deals with no problems.

Archive 02-28-2007 05:47 PM

Posted By: <b>Scot Reader</b><p><br />I bought from IRISHHOSTA once via ebay BIN. It was a lot of three raw E121s including Speaker (Large Projection). I received the cards and there was no need to return them. The Speaker graded PSA 4 which was at the high end of what I expected (thought it would be either a 3 or a 4). All in all an okay experience.

Archive 02-28-2007 05:51 PM

Posted By: <b>Daryle</b><p>had a problem with them on several transactions.

Archive 02-28-2007 06:05 PM

Posted By: <b>Judge Dred (Fred)</b><p>I've had one purchase from them - No problems.

Archive 02-28-2007 06:11 PM

Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>I've never actually bought from them...I did do a couple best offers to them which were never even responded to. The offers were pretty much "market value". They may be great to deal with and dependable, I just get irritated when someone can't at least turn down the best offer...it has to sit there for two days not knowing if I have that money to spend elsewhere or not.

Archive 02-28-2007 06:12 PM

Posted By: <b>Mark L</b><p>I've made half a dozen separate buys from him and each one was fine.

Archive 02-28-2007 08:24 PM

Posted By: <b>Darren</b><p>I've had several dealings with irishosta and they were all fine.

Archive 03-01-2007 04:30 AM

Posted By: <b>John S</b><p>Always good...no issues.

Archive 03-01-2007 12:44 PM

Posted By: <b>davidcycleback</b><p>From a different perspective, the same question of the same eBay seller was asked on the PSA board a couple<br />of weeks ago, and the general opinion of people who had purchased from irishhosta was that they were good<br />sellers. I have never purchased from the seller, and am just reporting.

Archive 03-01-2007 01:12 PM

Posted By: <b>dennis</b><p> made a few offers to him/them but with no sucess ,not even a rejected. why have a best offer? but they seem to have some nice cards and good feedback so i would buy w/o any thoughts of a problem.