Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   repub debates...what a joke (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=218052)

ullmandds 02-13-2016 08:32 PM

repub debates...what a joke

what a bunch of bozos...watching this republican debate is like watching a dumb reality tv show...atleast hillary and bernie could have a reasonable conversation about some issues...these guys all suck!

bnorth 02-13-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1503870)
what a bunch of bozos...watching this republican debate is like watching a dumb reality tv show...atleast hillary and bernie could have a reasonable conversation about some issues...these guys all suck!

You are 100% wrong Pete they are ALL like watching a REALLY dumb reality tv show.:p:eek::D

ullmandds 02-13-2016 08:39 PM

maybe...but all reality shows are not created equal. jeb bush...r u kidding me...who'd of thought there was a stupider bush than george W.

bnorth 02-13-2016 08:55 PM

I have yet to see a single reality show that I would not rather be getting a cavity filled than watch. I also know nothing about politics and hope I can stay that way the rest of my life. That being said I though it was now a Bush birth rite to be President at least once.:D

Leon 02-14-2016 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1503870)

Can you comprehend what this means?

General Chat and off topic stuff. Please no politics or religion.

ullmandds 02-14-2016 07:16 AM

haha...oops...i didn't read the fine print...sorrrrrry!

Leon 02-14-2016 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1503972)
haha...oops...i didn't read the fine print...sorrrrrry!

No worries....Politics are just too divisive.

ullmandds 02-14-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1503978)
No worries....Politics are just too divisive.

seriously????

Leon 02-14-2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1503979)
seriously????

Well, since you couldn't (or didn't) read the rules maybe you also don't know the definition of "divisive" so let me assist you.

di·vi·sive
dəˈvīsiv/
adjective

tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people.

"the highly divisive issue of abortion"
synonyms: alienating, estranging, isolating, schismatic
"a divisive scheme to set his rivals against each other"

ullmandds 02-14-2016 09:14 AM

Thank you Leon but my vocabulary is above average! Obviously my sarcasm not translate .

Leon 02-14-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ullmandds (Post 1504013)
Thank you Leon but my vocabulary is above average! Obviously my sarcasm not translate .

Grammar aside a smiley face would have helped. :) Sometimes it's difficult to read sarcasm through written words. You have probably been on the board longer than I have so probably know about the rules concerning discussing politics in the first place? It's not a big deal but discussing discussing :) doesn't hurt either.

Mikehealer 02-14-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1504003)
Well, since you couldn't (or didn't) read the rules maybe you also don't know the definition of "divisive" so let me assist you.

di·vi·sive
dəˈvīsiv/
adjective

tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people.

"the highly divisive issue of abortion"
synonyms: alienating, estranging, isolating, schismatic
"a divisive scheme to set his rivals against each other"

Wow!

frankbmd 02-14-2016 11:32 AM

you say divisive
i say divisive
let's call the whole thing off.:D

ullmandds 02-14-2016 02:21 PM

see look...I can even use it in a sentence.

Divisive...as in "all of the shill bidding and suspicious activity in the hobby and on net 54 as of lately has had a DIVISIVE affect on it's members"...divisive.

earlywynnfan 02-14-2016 06:03 PM

Is it against the rules to come on and say that BOTH sides are ponying up a total bunch of yahoos? That I'm amazed a country this large and this great can't come up with a single person I'd want as president?

Leon 02-14-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlywynnfan (Post 1504237)
Is it against the rules to come on and say that BOTH sides are ponying up a total bunch of yahoos? That I'm amazed a country this large and this great can't come up with a single person I'd want as president?

I can't say I totally disagree but let's get back to something other than politics. It should have been locked to start with. Live and learn....