Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   eBay bucks (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=165609)

conor912 03-19-2013 09:53 PM

eBay bucks

I am watching an eBay item that ends on the 29th. eBay bucks are released on April 3rd. Does anyone know if I can wait 5 days and apply the bucks to my purchase, or do items paid for with eBay bucks need to be won on or after the bucks release date?

freakhappy 03-20-2013 12:13 AM

eBay bucks

I've never had this scenario happen, but my best guess would be that you could apply the eBay bucks to any purchase once the bucks are alotted to you...even if you won something prior to receiving them.

Maybe someone here can give you a definite answer, but I don't believe I'm wrong :)

doug.goodman 03-20-2013 12:53 AM

Yes, they work for any thing you PAY for after you get them, it doesn't matter when you won the item.

Doug

bubba454 03-20-2013 01:23 AM

eBay Bucks

That is correct. Unlike the Milwaukee Bucks, eBay Bucks are always good.

vintagetoppsguy 03-20-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug.goodman (Post 1105536)
Yes, they work for any thing you PAY for after you get them, it doesn't matter when you won the item.

Doug

That is correct. Yes, you could win an item on the 29th and pay for it on the 3rd when you're eBay Bucks are released to you. However, you may want to let the seller know what's going on and make sure they're ok with it.

conor912 03-22-2013 12:03 AM

Thanks guys

Errik 03-22-2013 08:51 AM

I've never had the situation happen before, but good thing I read through this thread. I'd be wondering the same thing.

dabigyankeeman 03-24-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conor912 (Post 1105495)
I am watching an eBay item that ends on the 29th. eBay bucks are released on April 3rd. Does anyone know if I can wait 5 days and apply the bucks to my purchase, or do items paid for with eBay bucks need to be won on or after the bucks release date?

I have done this a few times, no problem. I have done this the last few periods of Ebay Bucks.

I do however contact the seller before i buy the card and ask him if its okay with him if i wait a few days to pay as i want to apply my Ebay Bucks to the purchase, and in every case they said yes.

koufax1fan 05-17-2013 07:00 AM

Koufax Dodgers

It was also nice to see Sandy Koufax and the Dodgers sweep the Yankees back in the 1963 World Series many years ago, but still a great memory.
The Yankees are doing well this year even with all those injuries.
Good Luck

dabigyankeeman 05-17-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koufax1fan (Post 1131935)
It was also nice to see Sandy Koufax and the Dodgers sweep the Yankees back in the 1963 World Series many years ago, but still a great memory.
The Yankees are doing well this year even with all those injuries.
Good Luck

Every game in that series was low scoring, Koufax-Drysdale-Osteen, they were just incredible. Not my favorite series! :p

This year i dont see any team that could do as well as the Yankees have with so many injuries, its incredible they are in first place.

I have almost all the Koufax cards since i collect Brooklyn Dodgers and Jewish players, and he fits both categories, i got his cards split up between those two parts of my collection. Of course, the Yankees are the biggest part of my collection by FAR.