Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Discounted BGS & PSA Submission Rates for Net54 Members (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=240986)

ngnichols 02-23-2018 02:59 PM

TTT for today.

Now offering discounted PSA rates as well. Please PM me to inquire so I can do a personalized quote.

bobbyw8469 02-24-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngnichols (Post 1750759)
TTT for today.

Now offering discounted PSA rates as well. Please PM me to inquire so I can do a personalized quote.

Discounted how? Do you work for PSA? Can I ask you about my order?

Exhibitman 02-25-2018 12:53 PM

Nevermind the discount, can you get those @$$holes to log in my ten day order? It's been there three weeks already in package received limbo.

bobbyw8469 02-25-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhibitman (Post 1751492)
Nevermind the discount, can you get those @$$holes to log in my ten day order? It's been there three weeks already in package received limbo.

I feel your pain Adam...We have a 50 day group order logged in around early November STILL waiting to get graded. That's a long time.

ngnichols 03-01-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1751062)
Discounted how? Do you work for PSA? Can I ask you about my order?

Robert, PM me and we can discuss.

No, I DO NOT work for PSA.

Yes, they are taking forever to log-in orders.

ngnichols 03-01-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhibitman (Post 1751492)

3 weeks seems to be right around the amount of time it is taking for them to log basically anything in at this point so I'm going to assume you should see them logged in here any day now.

The problem still lies in the fact that they are taking that long to log stuff in and still are not able to complete it within the specified service level. They are REALLY busy.

bobbyw8469 03-01-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngnichols (Post 1753034)
3 weeks seems to be right around the amount of time it is taking for them to log basically anything in at this point so I'm going to assume you should see them logged in here any day now.

The problem still lies in the fact that they are taking that long to log stuff in and still are not able to complete it within the specified service level. They are REALLY busy.

Our group sub, which was 50 days, is approaching day 80.....just taking a long time.

ngnichols 03-01-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1753080)
Our group sub, which was 50 days, is approaching day 80.....just taking a long time.

Gotcha.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of pricing did whoever is running it offer you guys?

I'm typically doing 10 and 30 day subs for my current clients.

ngnichols 03-14-2018 10:02 PM

TTT for those who are looking to take advantage. I've had a few people reach out and submit here in the past few days.

Nunzio11 03-22-2018 11:26 AM

Just wanted to post a little shout out and recap of a submission I sent through Nate. I had a modern autograph card I wanted slabbed so I reached out to Nate on 2/28. I sent him my card and on March 5th, he received the card and submitted it same day! Nate lives 20 minutes from Beckett so everything is hand delivered. On March 16th the card was graded and Nate had it in the mail back to me. He kept me posted every step of the way. 21 days from initial conversation to slabbed card in hand was incredible.

Everything was professional and courteous. The only thing I had to do was drop the card in the mail and send a Paypal...Nate took care of the rest. For anyone who is sitting on the fence about potentially submitting to BGS through Nate I have to say the process was top notch.

Tony V