Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   F....ing Post Office (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=237552)

Mickey Mays 03-29-2017 09:55 AM

F....ing Post Office

Waiting for my delivery today, tracking number shows Post Office sent my package to opposite end of state instead of to my Post Office. I'll be lucky if I get it at all.

What do they care, ever hear of anyone fired from the Post Office ?

frankbmd 03-29-2017 09:57 AM

Your real name may be required,

Signed,

Willie Mantle

Bocabirdman 03-29-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankbmd (Post 1645639)

Signed,

Willie Mantle

You may be right.

Signed,

Pee Wee Rizzuto

Bill77 03-29-2017 12:34 PM

I had the post office send a card from California to New Orleans then to Wisconsin not too long ago. And I still haven't received my Heinie Wagner Bat on Right Shoulder Sovereign back that they sent to the wrong address. Fun stuff.

Mickey Mays 03-29-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankbmd (Post 1645639)

Signed,

Willie Mantle

What's my real name have to do with complaining about the Post Office ?

You have 3600+ posts, you are either a shut in or your life revolves around posting dumb answers on forums. I believe the latter.

bn2cardz 03-29-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickey Mays (Post 1645694)

You have 3600+ posts, you are either a shut in or your life revolves around posting dumb answers on forums. I believe the latter.

It is obvious you won't stick around very long. The reason he mentioned the name is because of the very specific rule of the forum listed at the top of every page.

Quote:

If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post.

vthobby 03-29-2017 01:59 PM

Whoa...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickey Mays (Post 1645694)

Whoa "Member"........

Uncalled for and even after you go on the offensive you don't post your name?!?!?

Complaining about the post office huh? Very unique and interesting post I must say. I have never heard anyone that had problems with the Post Office! :eek:

Frank is a friend of mine on here and by the way..... he is not a "shut in" as you say................he may have been "shut out" a few times but your insight is not wanted.

Get a life poser.

Peace, Mike PaP :cool:

sthoemke 03-29-2017 02:22 PM

Rules are rules, but the US Postal Service is independent agency of the United States federal government, and should be excluded from the forum guidelines at the top of the page.

Leon 03-29-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sthoemke (Post 1645727)
Rules are rules, but the US Postal Service is independent agency of the United States federal government, and should be excluded from the forum guidelines at the top of the page.

I agree with this but his post being confrontational does require a name.

D. Bergin 03-29-2017 07:01 PM

LOL. Somebody has a real thin skin.

I don't know how Frank manages to have a life with his grand total of 1 and a half posts a day average since he's been here.

Signed Sincerely,

Daryl Oates & John Hall

:D

dclarkraiders 03-29-2017 07:49 PM

For what its worth, I appreciate Frank's sense of humor and enjoy reading his posts.

Duane Clark

clydepepper 03-30-2017 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dclarkraiders (Post 1645812)
For what its worth, I appreciate Frank's sense of humor and enjoy reading his posts.

Duane Clark

+1

Raymond Culpepper (which, by the way,has always been at the top of my posts).

My own anonymous adventures ended abruptly when they came up with 'star69'. LOL