Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   T206 Reference / Reflections.....Tuesday Nite Trivia (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=237816)

Sean 03-13-2019 06:29 PM

Ted, does David have a Merkle throwing in his set? I thought that my card was a one of one.

tedzan 03-13-2019 07:55 PM

T206 Reference, Reflections......The "MONSTER" Master Set achievement....check-it-out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1862379)
Ted, does David have a Merkle throwing in his set? I thought that my card was a one of one.

Sean

A brown LENOX is on his list. If I recall correctly, your brown LENOX is PSA graded, correct ?

Well, I checked out the PSA pop report data, and NO data is listed for any LENOX Merkle cards.
Much less a brown LENOX (or two). Very, very strange ! ?

SGC pop report indicates seven LENOX Merkle's (however, it does not differentiate whether they are black or brown).

TED Z

Sean 03-13-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedzan (Post 1862405)
Sean

A brown LENOX is on his list. If I recall correctly, your brown LENOX is PSA graded, correct ?

Well, I checked out the PSA pop report data, and NO data is listed for any LENOX Merkle cards.
Much less a brown LENOX (or two). Very, very strange ! ?

SGC pop report indicates seven LENOX Merkle's (however, it does not differentiate whether they are black or brown).

TED Z

Ted, my Brown Lenox was graded in 2009, before PSA distinguished between black and brown. They also graded my Black one last year, so I don’t understand why they aren’t listed.

Rhotchkiss 03-13-2019 08:12 PM

Sean, because your brown Lenox is not on PSA’s pop report, it’s definitely not a brown Lenox, and you don’t need two black Lenox, and I think you should give it to me:D

Side note - what is the plural of Lenox?

frankbmd 03-13-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss (Post 1862416)
Sean, because your brown Lenox is not on PSA’s pop report, it’s definitely not a brown Lenox, and you don’t need two black Lenox, and I think you should give it to me:D

Side note - what is the plural of Lenox?

I believe that would be Lenoxen.

tedzan 03-14-2019 08:33 AM

T206 Reference, Reflections......The "MONSTER" Master Set achievement....check-it-out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1862413)
Ted, my Brown Lenox was graded in 2009, before PSA distinguished between black and brown. They also graded my Black one last year, so I don’t understand why they aren’t listed.

Sean

I don't understand it, either. Especially since SGC indicates that seven LENOX were graded by SGC.

TED Z

t206fix 03-14-2019 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Doc, it's actually Lenoxii - where did you get your medical degree?!? By coincidence, it's also the generic drug that cures erectile dysfunction.

Actually, PSA has 9 Black Lenoxii Merkle cards in their pop reports.

tedzan 03-14-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t206fix (Post 1862503)
Doc, it's actually Lenoxii - where did you get your medical degree?!? By coincidence, it's also the generic drug that cures erectile dysfunction.

Thanx for correcting me. I have that exact PSA pop data link; however, it shows "0's". You figure it, I cannot ?

TED Z

Sean 03-14-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t206fix (Post 1862503)

One of the PSA 1s is my Brown, it just shows up as a Lenox in the pop reports. And one of the SGC Lenox is the card that I crossed to PSA.

tedzan 03-18-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1862524)
One of the PSA 1s is my Brown, it just shows up as a Lenox in the pop reports. And one of the SGC Lenox is the card that I crossed to PSA.

Sean

I understand that the earlier brown LENOX cards were not identified by PSA as brown.

I am visiting my Daughter and Grandson in Maine this week. And, when I return home I will try to contact David Hall and ask him if the brown LENOX card on his list is one which he has in his collection.

TED Z