Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Show your photo pickups from Heritage and Yee (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=240092)

JoeyFarino 06-06-2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forever Young (Post 1668253)
It is cool. Great pickup! Not sure why it is posted here as I don't think it was in heritage recently or yee and immedietly posted shortly after in june pickups. I could certainly be wrong though. Was it in one of the recent auctions? I wouldn't think I would miss it as it is very nice. I do think it sold in a past Heritage auction. In any case, of course it is for sale and can be found here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1929-Lou-Geh...257Ciid%253A17

Joey is not allowed to post in the BST so he posts them all here to let everyone know what is for sale. When he sells, he takes them down and that is why peeps get frustrated with all the removed pictures. Like one in this very thread in fact and all the ones in the May pickups.

But....I will give him a plug as it is a beauty! I want 5% if it sells Joey! :)

Lol....leave it to Benny to be a hater. Id love to comment about the fact that you over spend ALL the time and then turn around and try to justify that its worth more because you said so to make yourself feel better. Its all good man. I'll get right on that 5% dude. I find it hilarious that youre so worried about what i do

Leon 06-07-2017 06:20 AM

Generally you shouldn't post new pick ups that are for sale in the new pick up threads. Your shi* to equity ratio is wearing thin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyFarino (Post 1668385)
Lol....leave it to Benny to be a hater. Id love to comment about the fact that you over spend ALL the time and then turn around and try to justify that its worth more because you said so to make yourself feel better. Its all good man. I'll get right on that 5% dude. I find it hilarious that youre so worried about what i do

JoeyFarino 06-07-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1668436)
Generally you shouldn't post new pick ups that are for sale in the new pick up threads. Your shi* to equity ratio is wearing thin.

But yet you let people post sh*t for sale outside of the BST...And I never stated anything was for sale on the forum which is what I agreed I wouldnt do so im not breaking any rules

Leon 06-07-2017 09:10 AM

At least I pay for what I win, Joey. Let me ask you a couple quick questions.

Have you not paid for any winnings, for any reason, in a major auction in the last year?

Have you refused certified mail from an auction house?

Do you know a Chinda(sp?) Tes?

Do you know anyone with an email that has 1927yankees in it?

I am hearing from at least a few people that you are a bad person and probably a psychopath? My guess is you won't last much longer here as we don't need folks who lie over and over and weave tangled webs on this forum....My next response to you is probably "gone".

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyFarino (Post 1668477)
But yet you let people post sh*t for sale outside of the BST...And I never stated anything was for sale on the forum which is what I agreed I wouldnt do so im not breaking any rules

JoeyFarino 06-07-2017 09:29 AM

P.s gone

JoeyFarino 06-07-2017 09:43 AM

gone :)

Forever Young 06-07-2017 01:03 PM

Public Service announcment

Leon,

This might sound dramatic but....You have done this board and the hobby a great service here. Maybe Joey will attempt to better himself and quit hurting this hobby we all love, others and himself(doubtful). I hope this time it is for good. I have had several people reach out to me since this thread.
People don't like conflict so I will speak for all the people who Joey negatively affected in thanking you for doing the right thing here. Good show!

Ben

Leon 06-07-2017 01:10 PM

Booting someone is always a last resort. Hopefully he eventually sees his mistakes and quits making them. Apparently he hasn't learned yet though...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forever Young (Post 1668601)
Leon,

This might sound dramatic but....You have done this board and the hobby a great service here. Maybe Joey will attempt to better himself and quit hurting this hobby we all love, others and himself(doubtful). I hope this time it is for good. I have had several people reach out to me since this thread.
People don't like conflict so I will speak for all the people who Joey negatively affected in thanking you for doing the right thing here. Good show!

Ben

mr2686 06-07-2017 01:21 PM

I haven't been coming on this board much in the last couple of years. This is due partially because I just needed a break from the hobby, but also because of the couple of people that were on here that were always so negative and combative. Looks like I'm coming back just in time to see one of them booted. LOL. I must say though, it's been my experience that you have to be one big idiot if you have a problem with Ben. He's still one of the nicest people that I've had contact with in this hobby.

Forever Young 06-07-2017 01:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr2686 (Post 1668609)
I haven't been coming on this board much in the last couple of years. This is due partially because I just needed a break from the hobby, but also because of the couple of people that were on here that were always so negative and combative. Looks like I'm coming back just in time to see one of them booted. LOL. I must say though, it's been my experience that you have to be one big idiot if you have a problem with Ben. He's still one of the nicest people that I've had contact with in this hobby.

Thank you so much Mike. I think a couple people have run a lot of great collectors off. I admit, when I am crossed(or I see wrong doing) I can be quite a bear though :). Here is what I received from Joey just a couple minutes ago btw. I am sure he will try and hurt everyone else too that he feels is responsible for this rather than take accountability/responsibility.

jb217676 06-07-2017 01:55 PM

Nice article you did for PSA Ben!

GKreindler 06-07-2017 02:02 PM

Personally, I like Ben. Even if he's ugly.

His photo collection, as most here know, is second to none.

Forever Young 06-07-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKreindler (Post 1668629)
Personally, I like Ben. Even if he's ugly.

His photo collection, as most here know, is second to none.

Thanks lil' buddy and JB!

Here is my last pickup from the two said auctions. By someone's standards(not to be mentioned), I paid "thousands" too much but i had to have it as it went with my 1932 Ruth as perfect bookends!

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/a...psg47bicsr.jpg
http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/a...psw5hqnjix.jpg
http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps4qve2rx9.jpg
http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/a...psxhk9j5ov.jpg

Mark70Z 06-07-2017 06:47 PM

Those two photos are beautiful! Really enjoy seeing photos used for cards which is just an added bonus.

pherbener 06-07-2017 07:00 PM

Great stuff there Ben!! Love your photos as always!!

Dewey 06-07-2017 10:36 PM

What happened to the back of Babe's head on that card?:eek:

I just picked up my first card/photo match. But man ih man those bookends are killer.

Forever Young 06-08-2017 08:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewey (Post 1668861)
What happened to the back of Babe's head on that card?:eek:

I just picked up my first card/photo match. But man ih man those bookends are killer.

Thanks guys. Yeah.. that card is puzzling as others in the set are not missing half a head. I still love that card and set's baby blue background with photo silhouette. They are pretty scarce too relatively speaking.

I forgot i picked up these too in Yee_auctions.

Rookie era Bonds.. wait .. that is Bonds right?!?! Yikes

THE Joe Carter WS HR