Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Discounted BGS & PSA Submission Rates for Net54 Members (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=240986)

ngnichols 03-22-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nunzio11 (Post 1759919)
Just wanted to post a little shout out and recap of a submission I sent through Nate. I had a modern autograph card I wanted slabbed so I reached out to Nate on 2/28. I sent him my card and on March 5th, he received the card and submitted it same day! Nate lives 20 minutes from Beckett so everything is hand delivered. On March 16th the card was graded and Nate had it in the mail back to me. He kept me posted every step of the way. 21 days from initial conversation to slabbed card in hand was incredible.

Everything was professional and courteous. The only thing I had to do was drop the card in the mail and send a Paypal...Nate took care of the rest. For anyone who is sitting on the fence about potentially submitting to BGS through Nate I have to say the process was top notch.

Tony V

Tony,

I appreciate the kind words. Doing my best to take care of folks one client at a time. For those of you still on the fence, here is yet another satisfied client.

Contact me via PM if you're needing grading done with BGS or PSA and are tired of waiting on other guys to collect cards from a bunch of people and then going to submit. Your only downtime with me is your shipping time.

ngnichols 09-05-2018 08:42 PM

TTT for today.

56Horsehide 09-19-2018 02:17 PM

I just stumbled on this thread, I have read all the posts, and I hope I am not out of line asking some questions. First, I like what I read and would use PSA. Can you tell us more about yourself and how you are able to offer the grading fee discounts? It is nice of you to be able to provide the service, but why can't I (others) get the same grading fee rates you are able to offer? I apologize if I missed something and look forward to hearing back from you.
Jim

ngnichols 10-03-2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 56Horsehide (Post 1813972)
I just stumbled on this thread, I have read all the posts, and I hope I am not out of line asking some questions. First, I like what I read and would use PSA. Can you tell us more about yourself and how you are able to offer the grading fee discounts? It is nice of you to be able to provide the service, but why can't I (others) get the same grading fee rates you are able to offer? I apologize if I missed something and look forward to hearing back from you.
Jim

Jim, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

TTT for anyone else looking to get stuff graded at discounted rates.

Copa7 10-03-2018 04:51 PM

net54 submission discounts

What is TTT?

What kind of discounts are being offered?

swarmee 10-03-2018 05:09 PM

TTT means "To the top", as he's bumping his post to the top of the message board.

ngnichols 10-08-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copa7 (Post 1817191)
What is TTT?

What kind of discounts are being offered?

Shoot me a PM to discuss further. Thanks.

ngnichols 01-19-2019 10:52 PM

TTT. Bumping since I've had a few members reach out.

Shoot me a PM for further information/details if you're interested.

bobbyw8469 01-20-2019 04:53 AM

I guess I am curious as to how you can get "discounted rates"? Other than what is listed through their site, PSA offers NO special discounted rates. They make it point to let you know that it doesn't matter if you spend $500 or $5,000. I speak from experience. So how are YOU able to get something that PSA says that they don't give????

ngnichols 01-22-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 (Post 1847133)
I guess I am curious as to how you can get "discounted rates"? Other than what is listed through their site, PSA offers NO special discounted rates. They make it point to let you know that it doesn't matter if you spend $500 or $5,000. I speak from experience. So how are YOU able to get something that PSA says that they don't give????

Feel free to PM me to discuss further.