Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   N-e-v-e-r...E-v-e-r...A-g-a-i-n (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=259795)

clydepepper 09-10-2018 06:49 AM

N-e-v-e-r...E-v-e-r...A-g-a-i-n

...will I assume a Packers' game is over when Aaron Rogers is playing!!

What the hell was I thinking?

I can sleep tomorrow.

pokerplyr80 09-10-2018 12:48 PM

That will go down as one of the best moments of his career. I can't remember a player being carted off the field and even coming back to play. And he threw for almost 300 yards and 3 TDs while barely being able to put any weight on his left leg. Truly amazing!

quinnsryche 09-10-2018 02:44 PM

Rodgers is a phony. He constantly does this "I'm hurt" bit then comes back for a miraculous win. He didn't look like he had any problems dropping back or scrambling, just after the play was over. I think he makes it look worse than it is to look like a hero. Seems like an ego maniac to me. I don't believe for a second he was hurt as bad as he made it out to be unless he misses the next couple games. If he plays this week, he's full of crap.
Just my two cents.

pokerplyr80 09-10-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quinnsryche (Post 1811788)
Rodgers is a phony. He constantly does this "I'm hurt" bit then comes back for a miraculous win. He didn't look like he had any problems dropping back or scrambling, just after the play was over. I think he makes it look worse than it is to look like a hero. Seems like an ego maniac to me. I don't believe for a second he was hurt as bad as he made it out to be unless he misses the next couple games. If he plays this week, he's full of crap.
Just my two cents.

Either we weren't watching the same game or your bias has blinded you to the truth. There are so many things wrong with your post I won't bother addressing them 1 by 1. But it's clear to me who's full of crap, and it's not Aaron Rodgers.

frankbmd 09-10-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 (Post 1811807)
Either we weren't watching the same game or your bias has blinded you to the truth. There are so many things wrong with your post I won't bother addressing them 1 by 1. But it's clear to me who's full of crap, and it's not Aaron Rodgers.

Couldn’t agree more. And I’m sure that over 99% of my fellow shareholders agree with Jesse and me.

Peter_Spaeth 09-10-2018 05:41 PM

Adrenaline can help you temporarily get past a lot of pain. I've experienced it myself several times playing basketball on what turned out to be pretty significant injuries and not feeling anything until afterwards. There is IMO no chance he was faking or exaggerating out there.

clydepepper 09-10-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankbmd (Post 1811818)
Couldn’t agree more. And I’m sure that over 99% of my fellow shareholders agree with Jesse and me.

+1

Jim65 09-11-2018 08:04 AM

One thing I learned long ago is to not question other peoples injuries because we really have no idea what they feel.