Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Auctionzip LIVE! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=153101)

Deertick 06-27-2012 02:38 PM

Auctionzip LIVE!

Has there been any movement on them adopting a "Banned COA" list?

I just emailed Saco River Auction and The G4 Group for having CSC, YMC, etal.

Wymers Auction 06-27-2012 11:34 PM

I talked with the staff at auctionzip live and they said that they have no intention on adopting a banned coa policy.

jgmp123 06-28-2012 07:09 AM

So I guess the whole site should be banned....

Fuddjcal 06-28-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgmp123 (Post 1008422)
So I guess the whole site should be banned....

EXACTLY...why would buyers go to that "PLATFORM" It is littered with Fakes Frauds, not only Autographs.....EVERYTHING!!!!

AuctionZIP...guess how many real autographs you'll find....ZIP.:eek: In the case of this "Auction Platform" it is very telling. FUDD still says that anyone using that site for anything has Zip for brains. Do you really need to find a deal that bad to support a site where they INVITE FRAUD????? Have at it....

I'll just buy retail, I don't need a deal on Kewpie dolls that bad to support anything that has to do with that pathetic excuse for a site. ENJOY! Go ahead and rail Fudd for not knowing what Auction Zip is all about? Fudd knows everything he needs to know. :D

Deertick 06-28-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 1008430)
EXACTLY...why would buyers go to that "PLATFORM" It is littered with Fakes Frauds, not only Autographs.....EVERYTHING!!!!

AuctionZIP...guess how many real autographs you'll find....ZIP.:eek: In the case of this "Auction Platform" it is very telling. FUDD still says that anyone using that site for anything has Zip for brains. Do you really need to find a deal that bad to support a site where they INVITE FRAUD????? Have at it....

I'll just buy retail, I don't need a deal on Kewpie dolls that bad to support anything that has to do with that pathetic excuse for a site. ENJOY! Go ahead and rail Fudd for not knowing what Auction Zip is all about? Fudd knows everything he needs to know. :D

Dammit! I thought he was sleeping.....:o

jgmp123 06-28-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deertick (Post 1008458)
Dammit! I thought he was sleeping.....:o

Completely agree...AuctionZip will never be in my Browser History...If a few bad ones get through, whatever..but when you don't take a stand against trying to stop it, then I have an issue....:D:D

RichardSimon 06-29-2012 12:04 PM

You want them to actually take money out of their own pocket for the good of the autograph hobby?? :(
Looks like that won't happen.

RichardSimon 06-29-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 1008430)

FUDD is the Yoda of Net54 :D.

Scott Garner 06-30-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardSimon (Post 1008865)

Agreed! ;)

Deertick 06-30-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardSimon (Post 1008865)

I was thinking more like Raymond Babbitt.

Fuddjcal 06-30-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deertick (Post 1009125)
I was thinking more like Raymond Babbitt.

Yea, Definitely Raymond Babbit :D, definitely
Judge Wapner at 3....

K-Marts Sucks....and so does Auction ZIP!!!!

Deertick 06-30-2012 11:42 AM

Gotta give you a...

+1