Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Plano TX Show 11.12.16 (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=230539)

Rich Klein 10-29-2016 07:05 PM

Plano TX Show 11.12.16

Our next sports card and collectibles show is going to be held on November 12th, 2016 at our home at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E Central Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074. We are returning to our standard ballroom for this show The show will run from 10 AM to 4 PM.

Among our highlights are:

In honor of Veterans day weekend we will again offer free admission to any active or retired military service person in honor of what they have done for this country. In addition, we will also offer $5 off per table for any person who is either an active or retired military service person. You do have to provide proof of that to receive the discount.

In addition, our good friends at Nick's Sportscards have provided us with grab books for all kids 15 and under. We're excited for their contribution to help grow the hobby with the younger collectors.

We will also be bringing back our popular $15 hourly door prize at the show,.

We will offer, as usual, our full line of Beckett books and magazines for sale.

We do have a few dealer tables available, so please contact Rich at Sabrgeek@aol.com if you are interested in tables.

We will announce in a separate email our 2017 schedule

Rich Klein 11-03-2016 06:24 PM

Friendly Bump

About 9 days away

Moyni 11-05-2016 07:41 AM

Are there any tables with HOFer autos and vintage PSA slabbed?

Rich Klein 11-05-2016 12:17 PM

Every show has a different mix of dealers and collectors but Leon (HI LEON!) usually sets up at the show and he carried many vintage PSA cards

I can not verify if any of the dealers will have or not have HOF autographs but if you tell me where you are coming from, you can make it a show/store day as there are 2 very nice stores (who both support our efforts) within 15 minutes of the show. They are Triple Cards in Plano (Literally 3 minutes away) and Nick's in Dallas (about 15 minutes away with a great Jewish-style deli next door)

Regards
Rich

Leon 11-09-2016 09:13 AM

Looking forward to this weekend's show. I just heard Scott B will be setting up so make sure our tables are close please......Hope to see all of our locals come out and have some fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Klein (Post 1599818)
Every show has a different mix of dealers and collectors but Leon (HI LEON!) usually sets up at the show and he carried many vintage PSA cards

I can not verify if any of the dealers will have or not have HOF autographs but if you tell me where you are coming from, you can make it a show/store day as there are 2 very nice stores (who both support our efforts) within 15 minutes of the show. They are Triple Cards in Plano (Literally 3 minutes away) and Nick's in Dallas (about 15 minutes away with a great Jewish-style deli next door)

Regards
Rich

Rich Klein 11-10-2016 06:52 PM

See you on Saturday

Thanks for letting me post. Leon, we will do lunch real soon.

Looking forward to seeing local DFW collectors and all the dealers. I have received several phone calls/emails from dealers who have not done my show before/for several years so we will have some new dealers as well.

Rich