Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   enough is enough (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=245482)

Leon 10-02-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolemmings (Post 1706838)
Perhaps his full name should be put out there by someone else, as it has from time to time when one ignores the rules and requests that he identify himself.

I usually like to give folks an opportunity to put it out there for themselves once asked. Not always but usually.

vintagetoppsguy 10-03-2017 05:18 AM

There are a few people in this thread without their full name.

earlywynnfan 10-03-2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy (Post 1706699)
This is a joke, right? You need to re-read the thread. It's about those wanting to boycott NFL games. If you agree, then do it. If you disagree, keep your mouth shut and move on.

This sums up the whole thread perfectly! Some see the protests as legal and perhaps even logical, but in this thread they're called names. Some want to the boycott games and punish players, those who don't should "Keep their mouth shut and move on."

How many posts about boycotting the NFL over the wife-beaters? I'll bet not 158. And David, can you direct me to any posts where you have any vitriol for the NFL for allowing Ray Lewis to continue his HOF career? Because I'd much rather celebrate Kapernick in any way over that criminal.

Ken

vintagetoppsguy 10-03-2017 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlywynnfan (Post 1706865)
David, can you direct me to any posts where you have any vitriol for the NFL for allowing Ray Lewis to continue his HOF career?

Well, yes, Ken, I certainly can. Will this one suffice?

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=193661

Post #24, 3rd sentence?

Anything else I can help you with, Ken, because I have nothing better to do today than to search old threads?

KMayUSA6060 10-03-2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlywynnfan (Post 1706865)
This sums up the whole thread perfectly! Some see the protests as legal and perhaps even logical, but in this thread they're called names. Some want to the boycott games and punish players, those who don't should "Keep their mouth shut and move on."

How many posts about boycotting the NFL over the wife-beaters? I'll bet not 158. And David, can you direct me to any posts where you have any vitriol for the NFL for allowing Ray Lewis to continue his HOF career? Because I'd much rather celebrate Kapernick in any way over that criminal.

Ken

I wasn't a board member back in 2014, but if I was I sure as Hell would have joined in on the conversation, condemning Ray Lewis & Ray Rice. However, you don't need to see posts to realize that people HAVE BEEN protesting the NFL over the DV and other criminality in the league. This isn't the first year that ratings are down. The NFL has been in decline for a couple years now, and the anthem protests have only occurred in the past 2 seasons. So people have been unhappy with other aspects of the NFL, the criminal employees being one of them.

Cliff Bowman 10-03-2017 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy (Post 1706863)
There are a few people in this thread without their full name.

The one you are referring to is special and doesn't have to reveal his name in these discussions.

vintagetoppsguy 10-03-2017 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman (Post 1706877)
The one you are referring to is special and doesn't have to reveal his name in these discussions.

Dewey make every participant in this thread put their full name in their post? If you're going to say something that imPacks others, I think you should.

:D

cammb 10-03-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolemmings (Post 1706838)
Perhaps his full name should be put out there by someone else, as it has from time to time when one ignores the rules and requests that he identify himself.

Ok, you have my name , now what else do you need?

Cliff Bowman 10-03-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy (Post 1706884)
Dewey make every participant in this thread put their full name in their post? If you're going to say something that imPacks others, I think you should.

:D

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying, but if you are saying that I need to say who I am referring to, yes, I am referring to packs.

vintagetoppsguy 10-03-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman (Post 1706898)
I'm not sure exactly what you are saying, but if you are saying that I need to say who I am referring to, yes, I am referring to packs.

No, I already knew who you were referring to. :D

He's exempt from having his name in posts. I already fought that battle and lost.