Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Problems with ebay messages?? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=205189)

whiteymet 04-29-2015 06:11 PM

Problems with ebay messages??

Hi Guys;

Anyone else having problems with ebay messages? Usually replies to questions I ask sellers etc. have always been sent to me via email that have always gone to my spam folder.

Not ideal, but I check my spam often enough that it is not a worry.

However recently quite a few (not all) messages are not reaching me via email. I only see them if I open ebay and go to my messages which I seldom have done because I have gotten the emails in the past.

Just wondering if it is me or is anyone else experiencing the same problem.

Fred

Leon 04-29-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteymet (Post 1406457)
Hi Guys;

Anyone else having problems with ebay messages? Usually replies to questions I ask sellers etc. have always been sent to me via email that have always gone to my spam folder.

However recently quite a few (not all) messages are not reaching me via email. I only see them if I open ebay and go to my messages which I seldom have done because I have gotten the emails in the past.

Fred

I haven't noticed that but a few people haven't answered me, which is par for the course. :) Seriously, maybe ebay knew better (again) and changed things again?

Cozumeleno 04-29-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteymet (Post 1406457)
Hi Guys;

Fred

Yeah, I have been, actually. Had a message last week that never arrived until several days after I sent it. It did have some photos attached, but no idea what happened.

whiteymet 04-29-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1406476)
I haven't noticed that but a few people haven't answered me, which is par for the course. :) Seriously, maybe ebay knew better (again) and changed things again?

Leon:

I would have thought that also, but just today I received two of three messages from the same seller via email. The first and the third. The second one I did not get via email at all but it was in my messages when I signed into ebay.

So it sounds like this may be a problem after hearing from you and Cozumeleno. I would suggest all others to check their ebay messages folder in case they have some that have not been delivered via normal email as we are all accustomed to.

Fred

jcmtiger 04-29-2015 09:12 PM

I always check my messages via ebay. No Problem. I do get the emails too.

Joe

whiteymet 05-01-2015 09:21 PM

Happened to me again today. There was a card I was interested in that was a BIN OBO. I sent the seller an offer.

Awhile later I got an email from ebay saying I lost the lot.

I checked my messages on ebay. The seller had sent me a counter offer I would have accepted BEFORE someone else did a BIN at full price!! I had received no email about the counter offer.

I also used to to get the YOU WON emails as soon as the auction was over. Now sometimes it does not show up for hours.

I guess I am the only one having these problems.