Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   T206 Collector App - Feedback Wanted (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=263140)

slantycouch 12-10-2018 02:06 PM

T206 Collector App - Feedback Wanted

Hi All,

Our long-running semi-obsession with T206 and our desire to build fun stuff led us to consider a dedicated T206 app for the purpose of helping users build and track their collection.

We've made good progress, but we know not everyone collects the same. Tack on our own collecting biases and building an app that suits everyone has proven challenging.

If you have the time and interest, we'd love to get your feedback (link is to a Google form) on a few of our ideas. We know it will help us wrap this up in a way that's truly useful to everyone. Even if you don't think you'd use an app, that feedback is also helpful.

Thank you for your time!

Chris and Trae (@T206.org)

steve B 12-10-2018 03:32 PM

Feedback sent. Looks like it could be interesting.

A lot of the mentioned features were stuff I hadn't thought about. I probably wouldn't be all that into them, but I can see other people liking them.

I'd have checked the "yes I'll beta test if you'd like" but technology often hates me. My wife is in the computer industry, and when I complain about something having gone wrong like IE crashing(not for some time now I use the new browser) she asks what I did and the answer was usually "I clicked on a link" :confused:

steve B 12-10-2018 03:46 PM

Or for example. I miss a simple instruction on a web form, click submit and miss that it doesn't. Then when I go to finish it I've hung it bad enough that I have to close the tab. ………………………...:(

AGuinness 12-10-2018 03:50 PM

Quick and easy to fill out. Good luck and I look forward to seeing where this goes!

slantycouch 12-11-2018 12:29 PM

Thanks to everyone who has filled out the form so far. Please keep the responses coming. The feedback from this community is so helpful!

And Steve, we promise we'll make it as simple as possible to use! :)

t206kid 12-11-2018 05:08 PM

Awesome idea. Happy to help however I can. As primarily a back collector there could be some very helpful things you could add like a dropdown list of backs for every front.

slantycouch 12-12-2018 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t206kid (Post 1835149)
Awesome idea. Happy to help however I can. As primarily a back collector there could be some very helpful things you could add like a dropdown list of backs for every front.

Jay, great feedback. Thank you! The design we're working on should have you covered as a back collector. When we have something that can be demo'd, I'll circle back around with you and get your thoughts.

slantycouch 07-24-2019 09:11 AM

Hi all, a quick update. The app has been in development for a few months and we're a couple weeks out from BETA launch. Those that expressed interest in testing will receive an email with a code to download once the app is ready. We're really excited to share it with you.

If we missed you the first time around, we'd still love your feedback. Please see the Google form here.

Thanks again to everyone for their time and feedback!

Scott L. 07-27-2019 07:11 AM

Just filled this out. Looking forward to trying it!