Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Walking Dead! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=195308)

EvilKing00 10-11-2014 10:05 AM

Walking Dead!

Had a few threads last season on walking dead, figured it was time to get a new one going! Cant wait.

1952boyntoncollector 10-11-2014 10:12 AM

walking dead

fun to watch but if the dead still have to eat wont they all starve eventually..

can you go into a metal cage and continually stab the heads of the dead...the dead dont think on their own like the dead in 'I am Legend' so how that so tough..or can just walk them off a ledge like the indians did with buffalo

why not live on an island..

plus you can wear the cologne that smells like the dead and they dont bother you and we dont know how much time has passed ..since the outbreak that woudl be nice

besides those annoyances i enjoy watching

P.S. i used to be annoyed how in star trek next generation with all their technology why coudlnt they cure picard's hair loss..

EvilKing00 10-14-2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector (Post 1332806)
fun to watch but if the dead still have to eat wont they all starve eventually..

can you go into a metal cage and continually stab the heads of the dead...the dead dont think on their own like the dead in 'I am Legend' so how that so tough..or can just walk them off a ledge like the indians did with buffalo

why not live on an island..

plus you can wear the cologne that smells like the dead and they dont bother you and we dont know how much time has passed ..since the outbreak that woudl be nice

besides those annoyances i enjoy watching

P.S. i used to be annoyed how in star trek next generation with all their technology why coudlnt they cure picard's hair loss..

Lol, well lets take these 1 at a tome:

1- The dead dont have to eat, they just eat. If they dont eat for lets say 30 days thry dont die or anything.
2- sure u can go into a cage and kill them 1 at a time. But there are alot of dead people.
3- i guess u could walk them off a ledge, but that wont kill them, unless they all fall on their heads. But if they are following you to the edge, u better be careful! Lol
4- yes! Ding ding ding! You should live on an island. But better hope no one dies there, or they will turn into one.
5- picard??? Capt james t kirk had a head full of hair!

Bocabirdman 10-18-2014 08:14 AM

Did anyone else notice that after smearing herself in zombie slop, blowing up the gas tank (with a bottle rocket:D:cool::confused:), killing a few zombies and termites, fighting with and wounding a final termite, allowing Rick and the rest of the crew to escape to the bag of guns in the woods, Carol shows up 30 seconds later without her bloody poncho, looking like she stopped off for a shower and a hairdresser's appointment? Not one speck of zombie slop remained on her outfit and her hair was fresh and clean...