Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Big reach prediction. (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=325511)

1952boyntoncollector 09-28-2022 08:55 AM

Big reach prediction.

Dolphins will have losing records and so will tampa....

odds on that got to be -900 at least.....i will be close enough to this to get dibs or will be right...we shall see..

BCauley 09-28-2022 09:20 AM

I joined a pick 'em league with 5 teams this year and I'm already out. I'm not willing to predict anything anymore this season.

clydepepper 09-29-2022 06:57 PM

I won't loose a pound tomorrow...again.

mrreality68 09-30-2022 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector (Post 2268148)
Dolphins will have losing records and so will tampa....

odds on that got to be -900 at least.....i will be close enough to this to get dibs or will be right...we shall see..

Interesting predictions

I believe Both will have winning Records (if their QB's) stay healthy. I believe Tampa will have more wins but I do not think Miami will make the playoffs

1952boyntoncollector 10-01-2022 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrreality68 (Post 2268713)
Interesting predictions

I believe Both will have winning Records (if their QB's) stay healthy. I believe Tampa will have more wins but I do not think Miami will make the playoffs

Cant say (if qbs) stay healthy....health a part of the game...and Tua past and Brady being 40+ always a factor of health. Eagles did winout a SB without Carson W...

actually i think the dolphins are better with Bridgewater..i actually was going to say dolphins will have a losing record if Tua starts almost all of the games... which is funny as you worry about Tua health to play, i worry that he wont play as he is important factor why the dolphins could exceed the win total. ..i also made prediction after both teams had winning records..so its a long shot..

mrreality68 10-01-2022 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector (Post 2268989)
Cant say (if qbs) stay healthy....health a part of the game...and Tua past and Brady being 40+ always a factor of health. Eagles did winout a SB without Carson W...

actually i think the dolphins are better with Bridgewater..i actually was going to say dolphins will have a losing record if Tua starts almost all of the games... which is funny as you worry about Tua health to play, i worry that he wont play as he is important factor why the dolphins could exceed the win total. ..i also made prediction after both teams had winning records..so its a long shot..

Good point and I think Miami has the better Back up.

Both teams have respectable defenses so as long as the QB(starter or backup) does not make disaster choices both teams stand a chances at being respectable

1952boyntoncollector 10-04-2022 04:29 AM

chargers SB

1952boyntoncollector 10-11-2022 09:10 PM

Vikings are going to kill Miami, Vikings probably best team in NFC imo