Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A check on Ted z and Steve.... (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=208276)

mrvster 07-04-2015 01:31 PM

A check on Ted z and Steve....

Just wanted to say you guys are in my mind and heart! hope you both are hanging in there with losses recently....

God be with You guys:)

tedzan 07-04-2015 02:49 PM

It's tough, Johnny......very tough.

GOD Bless you.

TED Z

mrvster 07-04-2015 03:02 PM

Ted...

you and you family are in my heart.......just again wanted to thank you for helping my complete the 350 nf set with that reulbach you sent me.....was extremely thoughtful of you.....

you are great people .....hang in there my friend and call me when your feeling up to it.......cards help me cope...I know you are a lot like me:)

CobbSpikedMe 07-04-2015 06:07 PM

Hey Ted.

I'm a little behind on this (I haven't been on the boards lately) but I am very sorry for your loss. You sold me my first Hindu back with the purple number back stamp on it. I cherish that card still. My thoughts are with you and your family my friend. I hope to see you on the board again when you are up to it.

Sincerely

Andy H

wolf441 07-06-2015 10:10 AM

Thanks Johnny

I really appreciate the kind words. I'd echo Ted's sentiments, it's been very tough. We're all still kind of in an hour to hour mode. This past weekend was a hard one as my son absolutely loved to watch the fireworks on the 4th.

Thanks again to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

Best,

Steve

mrvster 07-06-2015 12:32 PM

Steve....and Ted.............

you guys are in my heart! prayers your way........if either want to call me and divert with cards :).......or just to chat I'm here for ya;)

clydepepper 07-06-2015 01:19 PM

To Ted & Steve:

I have always thought that the best way to honor a lost loved one is to continue to embrace, enjoy, and cherish life...as I am sure (even though I did not know them) they would wish that for you.

Every time you have a sad thought, try to replace it with those cherished memories.

Hang in there

irishdenny 07-06-2015 06:59 PM

Steve & Ted...

My apologies for being complacent with reaching out to You both...

My prayers & thoughts of You & Yours have added requests fir simple grace as you all continue on your roads to fulfillment...

May God Bless You All during these times...

Raymond, seems that my experience wit Yours has brought truth, peace & joy in remembering those whom I had been Blessed to of embraced...
Thanks fir HelpiN me Re~LiGHT that well used candle!

And Johnny... When it comes to CariN... You my Friend, Are Over the Fence!
"Thanks fir BeiN ReaL"

mrvster 07-06-2015 07:03 PM

irishdenny

you are like me also.......we all try to pull together when we can:)

you guys are awesome