Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   National dealers..sell my stuff ? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=242140)

hangman62 07-09-2017 10:01 AM

National dealers..sell my stuff ?

Looking for Dealers with tables at the National that might consider " laying some of my stuff on their table "

Its pretty good stuff- 88 Fleer compl set, 91 Topps trd gold border ? LOL

No.. 1930s,1940s complete sets in lower grade

Ral G

Leon 07-09-2017 10:21 AM

Not a bad idea for "a" thread, and of course the front page gets more eyes. Let's keep it to this one thread for any such requests, in case anyone else has any ideas :). BTW, I will probably have a case at a table, as you are already inquiring about. Great minds think alike yadda.. yadda.. yadda........ Good luck.....

hangman62 07-11-2017 10:30 AM

Come on Man !

Like Keshon Johnson says " Come on Man ! "

I cant find any dealers setting up at the National that could spare 42 inches of space on their table to fit a couple of my low grade complete 1933 Goudey and 1934 Goudey sets ?

Of course in exchange for a % of the possible sale

Ral G

NJpawn 06-13-2018 06:41 PM

Anyone looking to get rid of some table space?

Us too! haha

We're willing to pay a premium/finder's fee for anyone who is willing to part with some table/booth pace for the 2018 National. Thanks!

Johnny630 06-13-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hangman62 (Post 1679031)
Looking for Dealers with tables at the National that might consider " laying some of my stuff on their table "

Its pretty good stuff- 88 Fleer compl set, 91 Topps trd gold border ? LOL

No.. 1930s,1940s complete sets in lower grade

Ral G

Do you have a fireplace ??

RedsFan1941 06-13-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJpawn (Post 1786408)
Us too! haha

We're willing to pay a premium/finder's fee for anyone who is willing to part with some table/booth pace for the 2018 National. Thanks!

Nationals

Leon 06-13-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJpawn (Post 1786408)
Us too! haha

You have 4 posts on the board and all 4 are asking for a table. Please make this your last one.
In the BST area in the "ebay and other venue" section or the watercooler section, one time, would have been more appropriate. Then you could have bumped that thread once or twice before the National and pray a little. And pray the people running the thing change the way they do it. But spamming the board as you are isn't going to be a good game plan.

brianp-beme 06-13-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1786448)
You have 4 posts on the board and all 4 are asking for a table. Please make this your last one.
In the BST area in the "ebay and other venue" section or the watercooler section, one time, would have been more appropriate. Then you could have bumped that thread once or twice before the National and pray a little. And pray the people running the thing change the way they do it. But spamming the board as you are isn't going to be a good game plan.

And note that the OP of this thread that was asking for the same thing got banned. Not for this reason, but still...

Brian