Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Issues with Sirius Sports Cards auctions (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=346079)

Jeffsayshi 02-07-2024 11:17 AM

Issues with Sirius Sports Cards auctions

Has anyone out there ever had issues with Sirius Sports cards auctions? I won three items, and one was the incorrect item. I emailed them 2-3 times and they took a week or two to answer. When they did they answer they sent a label for me to ship the wrong card back and said they would look for the correct card. That was January 11th. I’ve emailed them 4 times and have heard nothing back. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...0eaed185b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayshum 02-07-2024 11:34 AM

At least you got a response. There are several older threads about Sirius Sports Cards, and the general theme has been that customer service is not a strong point. I tried to contact them a few years ago to get more information about a card in one of their auctions and got no response to several emails and voicemails.

Hopefully you eventually get the card you wanted.

Jeffsayshi 02-07-2024 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayshum (Post 2411111)
At least you got a response. There are several older threads about Sirius Sports Cards, and the general theme has been that customer service is not a strong point. I tried to contact them a few years ago to get more information about a card in one of their auctions and got no response to several emails and voicemails.

Hopefully you eventually get the card you wanted.

I didn’t realize they were that bad. Glad it wasn’t a costly item. I should have kept the card I got, dang it

Gorditadogg 02-08-2024 08:43 AM

You will get it eventually. I owe the guy about $150, and have been waiting a month to get an invoice.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

itslarry 02-27-2024 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorditadogg (Post 2411273)
You will get it eventually. I owe the guy about $150, and have been waiting a month to get an invoice.

Is there any other profession where one could be so bad/lazy and stilm successful?

bnorth 02-28-2024 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itslarry (Post 2415717)
Is there any other profession where one could be so bad/lazy and stilm successful?

No, just every aspect of baseball card collecting/selling is it not only accepted but expected.:rolleyes:

Peter_Spaeth 02-28-2024 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 2415915)
No, just every aspect of baseball card collecting/selling is it not only accepted but expected.:rolleyes:

As I like to say, stuff trumps all. The worst terrorist organization on the planet could hold an auction and they'd do fine.

bnorth 02-28-2024 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 2415938)
As I like to say, stuff trumps all. The worst terrorist organization on the planet could hold an auction and they'd do fine.

Not only would the terrorist organization do well. There would be several members posting about how they have done business with them before with no problems and highly recommend them.;):D

Peter_Spaeth 02-28-2024 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 2416007)
Not only would the terrorist organization do well. There would be several members posting about how they have done business with them before with no problems and highly recommend them.;):D

Auction closed on a Sunday, card arrived as described and packaged well on Wednesday, no complaints.

JustinD 02-28-2024 10:51 PM

Tried Sirius once, a mess. Never again.

clydepepper 02-29-2024 01:00 PM

It's been a few years, but never had an issue with them. It could due to inevitable staff turnover and/or poor training.

Jeffsayshi 03-01-2024 09:01 AM

Update: they ignored a few more emails so I went to the transaction in PayPal and created a dispute on the charge. 3 days later I got the card in the mail.

Yeah I have bought from them before in the past. Two or three times maybe? This was the first time I had an issue and the big thing wasn’t so much that there was an issue. It’s how they handled it. I’m not the kind of guy to yell and scream. However, if I spend $59 on a card, send the right one back, get ignored from them and hear crickets it becomes more of a situation that I refuse to give them free money.

As a person I feel bad disputing the charge because it makes them look bad but at the end of the day I still haven’t heard from them. Even after they sent the correct card.

chalupacollects 03-07-2024 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itslarry (Post 2415717)

Yes loaded question! The answer is politics… lol

BigAndy 03-25-2024 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinD (Post 2416075)
Tried Sirius once, a mess. Never again.

I had a similar experience. Their customer service was just plain bad. Couldn’t get an answer back for nearly a week. For me, that completely rules out ever considering buying from them again.

Gorditadogg 03-25-2024 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAndy (Post 2422216)
I had a similar experience. Their customer service was just plain bad. Couldn’t get an answer back for nearly a week. For me, that completely rules out ever considering buying from them again.

What's your preferred AH?