Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980) (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Something New - Ebay Feedback (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=250856)

Jenx34 02-03-2018 12:09 AM

Something New - Ebay Feedback

Got this feedback yesterday (Thurs Night)
NICE VERY NICE CARD'S !!.GOOD BUISNESS.FASTEST DELIVERY !!.THANK YOU.HAROLD

Not so weird, except for the fact that the cards haven't yet been paid for or shipped! Won 13 cards, got 12 more of the same feedback today (Friday). Then get an email saying the customer would pay me Saturday.

Am I THAT good? ha ha

DHogan 02-03-2018 05:03 AM

I received positive feedback from Probstein within minutes of me paying.

hcv123 02-03-2018 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenx34 (Post 1744537)
Got this feedback yesterday (Thurs Night)
NICE VERY NICE CARD'S !!.GOOD BUISNESS.FASTEST DELIVERY !!.THANK YOU.HAROLD

Not so weird, except for the fact that the cards haven't yet been paid for or shipped! Won 13 cards, got 12 more of the same feedback today (Friday). Then get an email saying the customer would pay me Saturday.

Am I THAT good? ha ha

What if he doesn't pay you?!:eek:

jfkheat 02-03-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHogan (Post 1744547)

Probstein has it set up so that feedback is automatically left when payment is received.
James

Jenx34 02-03-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHogan (Post 1744547)

Yeah, but that is an automatic feedback from the seller. This feedback is from the buyer.

Stampsfan 02-04-2018 01:08 AM

I've seen people with new accounts leave feedback on their early purchases. The whole auction thing is new to them, and sometimes they are just happy to have win the auction.

Eventually they become jaded and cynical like the rest of us, and will better understand the process.

Jenx34 02-17-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcv123 (Post 1744548)
What if he doesn't pay you?!:eek:

Funny you should mention that and a strange twist to this one.... He paid for those cards, received them and sent this Ebay message. Note all of his messages come in All Caps and spelling errors/typos throughout.

MR.CHRIS SIR., YUR IDEA WITH THIS BLUE PAOER TAPE IS DOWN RITE GENIUS SIR.!!!!. YUR THE BEST THAT HAS, AND IS DONE IT !!@. IN ALL MY SH*T- TONS, AS* -TONS, FU*K-TONS OF CARD'S TO THIS DAY, AND DATE ON eBay SIR. YUR THE BEST THAT DINE THIS PROPERLY !!!?. YUR AWESUM MR.CHRIS SIR !!@@. THANK YOU. IF THE OTHER'S DUMB AS*'S WILL SIMPLY NOT/STOP USEING SCOTCH TAPE ?. THEY FU*KN RUIN THE TOP LEADER'S. WHAT A FU*KN SHAM/MESS I TELL/SAY YA !?. ANYWHO SIR., THANK YOU FOR THE NICE CARD'S !!. THANK YOU FOR HAVEN THIS SAME PASSION NOT MANY US HAVE. THANK YOU. HAROLD

Then he proceeds to bid on more cards in the next group the following Thursday. My final group was to go off Monday night so I messaged him and all other winners offering to let them hold payment if they wanted to bid on Monday's cards too and I would combine shipping on all. I was going out of town that weekend, so waiting was good for me. He left the same feedback on those cards as well and said he had already placed bids on several cards in Monday's group.

Monday comes and goes, no additional bids from him and he doesn't win any more cards. Now, he has disappeared. Hasn't paid, and obviously I haven't shipped. So I have 5 or 6 more cards that feedback was left, yet this time no payment. I've sent him an invoice twice and two messages.

I'll wait until Sunday night or Monday to file an Unpaid Case, but it was just weird that he paid as discussed the first group, sent probably 10 different messages and now nothing. I'm wondering how stable this guy is or if he is in jail or a hospital. But that would be guessing!

hcv123 02-17-2018 01:43 PM

Perhaps.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenx34 (Post 1748871)
Funny you should mention that and a strange twist to this one.... He paid for those cards, received them and sent this Ebay message. Note all of his messages come in All Caps and spelling errors/typos throughout.

MR.CHRIS SIR., YUR IDEA WITH THIS BLUE PAOER TAPE IS DOWN RITE GENIUS SIR.!!!!. YUR THE BEST THAT HAS, AND IS DONE IT !!@. IN ALL MY SH*T- TONS, AS* -TONS, FU*K-TONS OF CARD'S TO THIS DAY, AND DATE ON eBay SIR. YUR THE BEST THAT DINE THIS PROPERLY !!!?. YUR AWESUM MR.CHRIS SIR !!@@. THANK YOU. IF THE OTHER'S DUMB AS*'S WILL SIMPLY NOT/STOP USEING SCOTCH TAPE ?. THEY FU*KN RUIN THE TOP LEADER'S. WHAT A FU*KN SHAM/MESS I TELL/SAY YA !?. ANYWHO SIR., THANK YOU FOR THE NICE CARD'S !!. THANK YOU FOR HAVEN THIS SAME PASSION NOT MANY US HAVE. THANK YOU. HAROLD

Then he proceeds to bid on more cards in the next group the following Thursday. My final group was to go off Monday night so I messaged him and all other winners offering to let them hold payment if they wanted to bid on Monday's cards too and I would combine shipping on all. I was going out of town that weekend, so waiting was good for me. He left the same feedback on those cards as well and said he had already placed bids on several cards in Monday's group.

Monday comes and goes, no additional bids from him and he doesn't win any more cards. Now, he has disappeared. Hasn't paid, and obviously I haven't shipped. So I have 5 or 6 more cards that feedback was left, yet this time no payment. I've sent him an invoice twice and two messages.

I'll wait until Sunday night or Monday to file an Unpaid Case, but it was just weird that he paid as discussed the first group, sent probably 10 different messages and now nothing. I'm wondering how stable this guy is or if he is in jail or a hospital. But that would be guessing!

The guy who was buying up all the 52 Bartirome cards has shifted gears?

or

It was part of the Russian election team trying to provide cover

or

perhaps there was a developing aneurism

or

anyone else???

Jenx34 02-17-2018 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcv123 (Post 1748876)
The guy who was buying up all the 52 Bartirome cards has shifted gears?

or

It was part of the Russian election team trying to provide cover

or

perhaps there was a developing aneurism

or

anyone else???

Weird thing is, I looked up his profile on FB. His profile says he want to Harvard. ha ha He does look a little off. Also a quick google search did unearth a few arrests, so who knows he could be off on a bender, in jail or in the hospital after an OD?

On a separate note, I got a message today from a non-payer from an earlier auction apologizing saying he bid on a bunch of cards and went out of town and forgot about them, came home to ebay and found a mess. He only won 1 card from me and I told him I had already offered it to the next highest bidder and sold it.

Had 3 non-payers in the 3 groups of 1971s. The above two and a 3rd who ignored all invoices and messages and then paid almost immediately once I opened an Unpaid Case.

Had only 1 non-payer in all auctions before those.

chalupacollects 02-17-2018 05:49 PM

Hmmm, maybe you shouldn't sell anymore 71's? Lol!

clydepepper 02-18-2018 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfkheat (Post 1744617)
Probstein has it set up so that feedback is automatically left when payment is received.
James

maybe so, but...probstein is still dead to me!

Exhibitman 02-18-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenx34 (Post 1748871)
MR.CHRIS SIR., YUR IDEA WITH THIS BLUE PAOER TAPE IS DOWN RITE GENIUS SIR.!!!!. YUR THE BEST THAT HAS, AND IS DONE IT !!@. IN ALL MY SH*T- TONS, AS* -TONS, FU*K-TONS OF CARD'S TO THIS DAY, AND DATE ON eBay SIR. YUR THE BEST THAT DINE THIS PROPERLY !!!?. YUR AWESUM MR.CHRIS SIR !!@@. THANK YOU. IF THE OTHER'S DUMB AS*'S WILL SIMPLY NOT/STOP USEING SCOTCH TAPE ?. THEY FU*KN RUIN THE TOP LEADER'S. WHAT A FU*KN SHAM/MESS I TELL/SAY YA !?. ANYWHO SIR., THANK YOU FOR THE NICE CARD'S !!. THANK YOU FOR HAVEN THIS SAME PASSION NOT MANY US HAVE. THANK YOU. HAROLD... I'm wondering how stable this guy is or if he is in jail or a hospital. But that would be guessing!

Functionally illiterate, simple-minded and a deadbeat? Probably in Congress.