Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Beckett - Net54baseball - 2012 National Convention Grading Special (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=154016)

Leon 07-18-2012 09:11 AM

Beckett - Net54baseball - 2012 National Convention Grading Special

Breaking news from Beckett for Net54baseball. There will be another special from another company posted soon too. Thanks again to Beckett for everything they do for our board and the hobby. PLEASE NOTE THE CODE TO USE FOR THIS SPECIAL Net54NSCC12

__________________________________________________ ________
Attention Net54 Members!

This year we will be offering all members of the Net54 message board a flat 25% discount on ANY vintage (pre-1980) grading order at the National Convention. This may be applied to submissions or any onsite BVG service* - Raw Card Review, Graded Card Review, or Onsite Slabbing.

Normal Onsite Slabbing rates (before your 25% discount) are:

$25/card (1-9 cards)
$20/card (10-29 cards)
$18/card (30-99 cards)
$15/card (100+ cards)
$30/card (Same Day Guaranteed)
$50/card (Head of the Line Service)

Raw Card Review/Graded Card Review rates (before your 25% discount) are:

$10/card (1-3 cards)
$7.50/card (4-99 cards)
$6/card (100+ cards)
$20/card (While You Wait Service)

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discounted offers, or promotion. Offer does not apply to BGS/JSA submissions. Offer valid for all new orders submitted between 07/31/12 and 08/05/12 at the National Convention and cannot be applied to orders that were previously submitted or are in the possession of Beckett Grading currently. Offer Code: "Net54NSCC12". Regular prices, surcharges, and service levels can be found at www.beckett.com/grading or on any BGS submission form. Contact BGS Customer Service at 972-448-9188, grading@beckett.com, or see www.beckett.com/grading for submission forms or for more information.

peterose4hof 07-18-2012 09:28 AM

Very nice of them. I use them for modern cards, especially Auto RCs, but I prefer to get my vintage graded elsewhere. Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to the "other" announcement.

Bicem 07-18-2012 09:31 AM

Any idea on the other one? I saw that I had a random missed call from Beckett last week, anyone else get a call?

GehrigFan 07-18-2012 09:41 AM

Chris, if you have modern cards to submit, just ask for me at the booth and I'll work something out for you. That goes for anyone else with modern cards, too. I just figured most people on this board have a strong aversion to shiny cards! :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterose4hof (Post 1015456)
Very nice of them. I use them for modern cards, especially Auto RCs, but I prefer to get my vintage graded elsewhere. Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to the "other" announcement.

peterose4hof 07-18-2012 09:52 AM

Mark, that is incredibly nice of you. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GehrigFan (Post 1015461)
Chris, if you have modern cards to submit, just ask for me at the booth and I'll work something out for you. That goes for anyone else with modern cards, too. I just figured most people on this board have a strong aversion to shiny cards! :-)

Taxman 07-18-2012 12:54 PM

Beckett

THANK YOU Leon and Beckett....this National just keeps getting better!!!

mordecaibrown 07-25-2012 04:52 PM

Update

Any update on the potential special by another company at the national for net54 members?

Thanks.

Forever Young 07-31-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GehrigFan (Post 1015461)

Mark,

I assume you are affiliated with Beckett by your response? Who is Beckett's photo authenticator?

See you at the National!

Ben

GehrigFan 07-31-2012 06:53 AM

Photos

Hi Ben,

Yes, I am the Director of Beckett Grading. Please introduce yourself at the Net54 dinner or the booth!

Our photos are reviewed by a group of people, including several senior graders. Andy Broome, Sr. Vintage Grader will also be at the dinner and is available to discuss photo questions. We also use Net54's own expert, David Rudd Cycleback, as a trainer and consultant for photo grading.

Sincerely,

Mark Anderson

HOF Auto Rookies 07-31-2012 10:08 AM

Hi Mark,

I'm not going to be attending the National, I don't submit too often, but at those rates I may submit a few cards. Is this just a National promotion?

Thanks,

Brent

GehrigFan 07-31-2012 01:53 PM

Promotion

Hi Brent,

I would honor a 25% discount off our regular Dallas submission fees (found online at www.beckett.com/grading) if you postmark it between now and the end of this week. Just mention the Promo Code and write on the sub form "Net54 25% off per Mark".

This offer applies to anyone interested. Postmark by Saturday August 4th!

Thanks,
Mark