Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   13% eBay Bucks! june 11th to june 13th (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=270019)

A2000 06-11-2019 06:10 AM

13% eBay Bucks! june 11th to june 13th

What is the Promotion?
13% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on June 11, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on June 13, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Activate the offer now.

SMPEP 06-12-2019 09:40 AM

Not sure if this is just me - but a warning that this promotion may be different than in the past.

In the past if I won 25 items that were $1 each and then paid a combined invoice - I would get the 13%/8% eBucks.

I just paid 2 different invoices neither of which had 1 item that totaled $25 on it's own but which were well over $25 each, and I did not get the 13%/8% eBucks at checkout. I just got the traditional 1%. (and yes, I had activated the offer prior to this.)

It may be the case that they no longer combine purchases when considering whether you spent $25 or not.

Rich Falvo 06-12-2019 11:32 AM

I noticed that too and then saw that this notice does say "on every qualifying item of $25 or more"

perezfan 06-12-2019 12:30 PM

Nothing new... many promos in the past have had the $25 per item stipulation.

SMPEP 06-12-2019 01:54 PM

Well, some offers in the past have given credit for an invoice over $25, rather than just items over $25. Just figured folks like to know on this one it's by item, not invoice.

Cheers,
Patrick

perezfan 06-12-2019 04:24 PM

Very true... they seem to switch it up from time to time. :confused: