Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More EBAY IMPROVEMENTS!!!!!!!??????? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=193121)

whiteymet 08-28-2014 10:28 PM

More EBAY IMPROVEMENTS!!!!!!!???????

Hi Gang:

Just noticed that Ebay has now changed feedback pages.

Now, no dates are shown for when the feedback was left, only saying Past 1 Month, then 6 Months etc.

Then, if you check feedback left by the seller for others, the feedback rating number for the buyer is now missing showing only the color star of his rating category. Even the feedback rating is missing for feedback left to a seller even though the sellers name still appears!

Feedback for as a seller and as a buyer still show the bidders rating number in parenthesis. I am guessing that will change soon as well.

What is going on?? What possible reasons do they have for these changes?

Can someone please enlighten me?

ctownboy 08-28-2014 10:41 PM

Nevermind. After thinking about it, what I wrote didn't make sense.

David

glchen 08-29-2014 01:39 PM

I believe ebay is prevent sellers from determining which buyer left them poor DSR's, so that sellers can't block these buyers in the future. Prevously, you could run reports, and figure out which buyer it was, but this will make it more difficult.

Actually, I had thought that ebay stated that with these new changes, you would see exactly which buyer left poor DSR's, but I don't see the ability to run that new report anywhere.

Hollands 08-29-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glchen (Post 1316023)
I believe ebay is prevent sellers from determining which buyer left them poor DSR's, so that sellers can't block these buyers in the future. Prevously, you could run reports, and figure out which buyer it was, but this will make it more difficult.

Actually, I had thought that ebay stated that with these new changes, you would see exactly which buyer left poor DSR's, but I don't see the ability to run that new report anywhere.

You can download the report on your dashboard, under "Your Perfromance to Date". It shows exactly which transactions had defects.

Runscott 08-29-2014 03:15 PM

My report wasn't complete - it showed cancelled transactions only, not detail for the transactions where buyers complained about stuff.

Hollands 08-29-2014 05:06 PM

Mine only shows the defects for the last 3 months, but it shows them all.

Runscott 08-29-2014 06:41 PM

I guess my defects were so horrendous that they had to hide them from me.

glchen 08-30-2014 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollands (Post 1316085)
You can download the report on your dashboard, under "Your Perfromance to Date". It shows exactly which transactions had defects.

Thanks, I found it. I kept looking under my current seller level, and not my projected seller level, which was why I didn't see it.

I think the report may only show for 3 months. According to my trending data, I had one defect in Jan 2014. However, when I run the report, it states that there are no defects.

toledo_mudhen 08-30-2014 04:43 AM

I hate being defective........ Truly amazed that SOMEONE hasn't put a site that can compete head to head with ePay..

frankbmd 08-30-2014 06:12 AM

My first wife kept track of my defects indefinitely. I could get a full report anytime I wanted.;)

My second wife has a shorter memory.:D

whiteymet 09-06-2014 03:25 PM

More ebay changes

Hi All:

Anyone else notice that you now need TWO clicks to see the ended items on your ebay watchlist?

You used to be able to click current or ended to see the items in your watchlist. Now you have to click View and then click ended from the pull down menu!

It appears though that they are now allowing you to watch more than 200 items in your watch list.

I guess you win some and lose some, but overall we are losing BIGTIME!

rjackson44 09-06-2014 06:59 PM

What a mess:eek: