Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thread that Jamie Bone.parth started (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=184345)

Leon 03-04-2014 08:48 PM

Thread that Jamie Bone.parth started

Just so folks know, Jamie called me and asked me to delete the thread he started, involving Bill G., so I did. He had already removed all of his own info.

Blunder19 03-04-2014 10:17 PM

To be clear I am not the jamie B in reference here.

Leon with more than 1 jamie b on the board. I would appreciate if I was not confused in this matter. Your title on this post maybe should include his last name

Even bill was confused as he called me thinking I was the jamie b.

wonkaticket 03-04-2014 10:25 PM

Good point I thought it was you as well....

Leon 03-05-2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunder19 (Post 1249684)
To be clear I am not the jamie B in reference here.

Leon with more than 1 jamie b on the board. I would appreciate if I was not confused in this matter. Your title on this post maybe should include his last name

Even bill was confused as he called me thinking I was the jamie b.

Sorry about that. The original thread had his first and last name by his user id. It was

username: cyseymour

regards.... (and original title changed)

the 'stache 03-05-2014 08:04 AM

Well, I'm glad that you posted that comment, Jamie, because I was sitting here wondering what thread he made about me, and why. :D

D.P.Johnson 03-05-2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1249658)
Just so folks know, Jamie called me and asked me to delete the thread he started, involving Bill G., so I did. He had already removed all of his own info.

Good call...

cyseymour 03-05-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1249744)
Sorry about that. The original thread had his first and last name by his user id. It was

username: cyseymour

regards.... (and original title changed)

R.e., "Jamie Bone.parth" - you can just write "Jamie Bone.parth". No need for the dot.

You could write the name "Jamie Bone.parth" one million times on this website and it will never show up on a Google search for that name. (Though there are some results from the old forum in 2009, which is a different website). But this website will not show up anymore.

You will find out why soon enough.

Leon 03-05-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyseymour (Post 1249815)
R.e., "Jamie Bone.parth" - you can just write "Jamie Bo.nep.arth". No need for the dot.

You could write the name "Jamie Bon.epa.rth" one million times on this website and it will never show up on a Google search for that name. (Though there are some results from the old forum in 2009, which is a different website). But this website will not show up anymore.

You will find out why soon enough.

As I must have said 50 times last night on our phone call, I think you are a freaking looney tune. Crazy as a road lizard. I suggest getting psychiatric help as soon as you can. Your conspiracy theories you spouted off to me were like a fairy tale, and as I also said many times, were only lacking the "Once upon a time..." beginning. Get some help, for your own sake.

Kawika 03-05-2014 10:30 AM

-

cyseymour 03-05-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1249830)
As I must have said 50 times last night on our phone call, I think you are a freaking looney tune. Crazy as a road lizard. I suggest getting psychiatric help as soon as you can. Your conspiracy theories you spouted off to me were like a fairy tale, and as I also said many times, were only lacking the "Once upon a time..." beginning. Get some help, for your own sake.

Google my name, then. See if you get any results from this website.

jhs5120 03-05-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyseymour (Post 1249843)
Google my name, then. See if you get any results from this website.

This thread is the very first item on Google when I search your name :confused:

t206hound 03-05-2014 10:57 AM

google

okay...

DaveW 03-05-2014 11:01 AM

Hmmm... I just Googled your name and things from this website did show up.
And Leon - there's no need to badmouth road lizards

D.P.Johnson 03-05-2014 11:06 AM

Hmmm...Please, let me google that for you:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jamie+Bone.parth

Exhibitman 03-05-2014 11:19 AM

Might want to delete the latest one too...

soccersaver97 03-05-2014 11:55 AM

Unfortunately, I have experienced something similar to what Jamie is doing now. It was not me who started to freak out like this, but it was a close member of my family. He/she had cut phone wires and thought that there were red beans shining through the windows from the FBI. This individual has recovered and the issue that this individual had was prescription medications, specifically medications to help with ADD(which they did not even have). I was actually made responsible to slowly ease the person off of the meds to the point where he no longer "needed" them. Hopefully someone can do the same thing for Jaime.

Leon 03-05-2014 02:29 PM

Under the extraordinary circumstances clause of our rules I deleted the other thread J. Bonaparth started and have banned him temporarily. I feel there is a medical issue at hand and think it's the compassionate thing to do. Hopefully we will all have someone that saves us from further issues if we are in the same situation. And this thread is done too...back to cards....