Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shout out to Lee at Sterling Auctions.... (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=195703)

vthobby 10-20-2014 02:38 PM

Shout out to Lee at Sterling Auctions....

I had heard some great things about Sterling so I decided to see for myself. I won 2 lots in their most recent auction and paid for them via paypal on Saturday afternoon. (2 days ago!!!). I just got home from work and was in disbelief when I saw that the 2 items were waiting for me!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

So I wholeheartedly agree that Sterling is an incredible auction house with the highest standards in customer service. That is the way I conduct all transactions and its good to see someone else who does the exact same thing.

Thanks Lee!

peace, mike:)

swarmee 10-20-2014 05:04 PM

Agreed; I had a "voucher" for a box at home when I got in that I have a sneaking suspicion is my T51 lot from Sterling. They were lighting quick delivering the last one as well. Great experience.

JollyRoger 10-20-2014 05:41 PM

Great AH! I've won many lots from Sterling auctions and have never been disappointed in the slightest.

Kingcobb 10-20-2014 05:49 PM

Sterling Auctions

The best all around service of any Sports Auction. I paid Friday and items arrived today.

itjclarke 10-20-2014 08:25 PM

Sterling rocks! Also really like LOTG.

Haven't really had any real issues with any of the major HAs... though prefer some over others.

mrvster 10-20-2014 08:33 PM

Lee....

at Sterling is top notch:) Al with LOTG also another great guy:)

NewEnglandBaseBallist 10-20-2014 08:51 PM

Just won a football card on Sterling, received it in a couple of days. They do everything right. Other auction houses could learn a thing or two from them. Thanks Lee!

YankeeCollector 10-20-2014 11:09 PM

Won a lot at Sterling. Paid Saturday at 4:15pm, Lee dropped it off at 4:45 on Saturday! :):) all kidding aside, one of the best with LOTG.

kmac32 10-21-2014 12:31 AM

Won a lot a couple of years ago and nothing but good to say. Very positive experience and I would'nt hesitate to bid with Lee again.

frankbmd 10-21-2014 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmac32 (Post 1335793)
Won a lot a couple of years ago ...............................

Has it been delivered yet?:D:D:D

ILTBOC2 10-21-2014 07:57 AM

I have won several lots with Sterling over the past year or so. I have always received the items within three days of paying. This is an exceptional AH with terrific customer service! Nothing but great things to say about it!!!!

Andy

autograf 10-21-2014 11:43 AM

My items got delivered even before I bid on them! Just joking, top notch service as always by Lee on my pair of items. Definitely took the baton from Brian and ran with it and even improved things.

VoodooChild 10-21-2014 01:15 PM

A big +1 to everything that has been posted so far. It seems like we have one of these Sterling threads every month now. I have won cards at every monthly Sterling auction over the past year or so and have nothing but high praise for the job Lee has done.

I had never participated in any Auctions except for ebay prior to joining this forum. Now, thanks to Sterling, LOTG, and B&L (plus the BST here), I probably only purchase around 10% of my cards from ebay. I really got sick of all the shilling and snipes so I could not be happier to have found other means to purchase cards.

Rich Klein 10-21-2014 03:43 PM

Btw

And If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll delete this, but I thought I saw a note on FB that Lee had gotten engaged :D

Congratulations.

Den*nis O*Brien 10-22-2014 12:01 PM

Terrific AH

Just one more "2 Thumbs Up" post about Lee and Sterling. Never a problem with this AH. Lee is very personable and helpful on the phone. Every auction has lots for every budget.