Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Looking for Dodgers postcards & 8X10 Color Team Issued Photos (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=250920)

mrmopar 02-04-2018 01:04 PM

Looking for Dodgers postcards & 8X10 Color Team Issued Photos

3 Attachment(s)
I finally got around to organizing all the Dodgers postcards I had accumulated through lot purchases and still need a few upgrades or singles. I have a decent variety to possibly trade or will consider buying them as well.

Kolor View Press KV7813-13 Joe Ferguson
Mitlock KVB119552 Lance Rautzhan
Mitlock KVB119561 Don Sutton

In addition to those listed above, I wouldn't mind getting the following as 2nd copies (including 1 more each of the above), but that is a much lower priority:

Mike Roberts C35508 Dusty Baker
Mike Roberts M-13 Dusty Baker
Mitlock KVB13066 Dusty Baker
Mike Roberts M-12 Ron Cey
Crocker D-2 Davey Lopes
Kolor View Press/Mitlock KV5251 Andy Messersmith
Kolor View Press/Mitlock KV5251 Bill Russell

NEW: 8X10 Color Souvenir Photos. Looking for a few I know exist and don't have yet and any I am not aware exist. If you have ANY to sell or trade, I would just need to see a photo to confirm if I need it. I have a bunch of duplicates to trade as well.

NEED OUTRIGHT:
Bill Buckner (Horizontal - Batting Pose)
Joe Ferguson (Horizontal - Swinging)
Duke Sims (On Knee, White Signature)
Don Sutton (Wind Up pose, White Signature)
Maury Wills (Batting Pose, White Signature)

NEED UPGRADES:
Ron Cey (Fielding w/ Umpire Behind):
Al Downing (Horizontal)
Sandy Koufax
Tom Lasorda (Elbow on fence)
Mike Marshall (Pitching, head on photo)
Manny Mota (Horizontal)
Doug Rau (Pitching, arm & leg sticking out parallel)
Bill Singer (Mound, right foot on rubber)

Sample Photos from the web, coincidentally showing 3 cards I want (Baker, Stewart and Howe):

mrmopar 03-18-2018 01:33 PM

Bumping this up to add 8x10 photo list.

Would love to trade and help out other Dodger photo collectors if possible.

mrmopar 05-01-2019 07:24 PM

It's been over a year, added a few more that I discovered as existing. Anyone that can help with any of these, please let me know. Lots of dupes to trade.

andypcl 05-03-2019 08:04 PM

Wills 8x10

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Curt,
I have this one that appears to be on your list. There is back staining but it doesn't affect the front. If you still need it let me know...
Andy

Leerob538 05-04-2019 03:27 PM

8 x 10 pics

3 Attachment(s)
Curt:

I was wondering if you had any interest in the 8 x 10 pics I have posted below from Union76. I have 11 pics.

Regards,

Lee

mrmopar 05-05-2019 12:19 PM

That is one I do still need. What do you need for it? Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andypcl (Post 1874928)
Hi Curt,
I have this one that appears to be on your list. There is back staining but it doesn't affect the front. If you still need it let me know...
Andy

mrmopar 05-05-2019 12:20 PM

I have all of the 76 Prints, but thank you for checking.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leerob538 (Post 1875127)
Curt:

I was wondering if you had any interest in the 8 x 10 pics I have posted below from Union76. I have 11 pics.

Regards,

Lee

mrmopar 10-08-2020 11:24 PM

Didn't have a lot of luck with this before, but maybe things have changed. I cleared a few PCs off the list and have 100s of doubles to possibly trade. These few are tough to find!

The top 3 are possibly white whales.

I know the Rautzhan is scarce. I am not sure if the Sutton or Ferguson even exist though, because I have only seen them on a checklist. I can't even find a photo of a different PC for those guys that I have already. have not seen the Rautzhan either, for that matter.

The rest are for 2nd sets or upgrades due to damage.

ocjack 10-09-2020 01:42 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I have 5 8x10 photos that have been in my collection since the '80's. Don't remember how I acquired them or if they were published somewhere. They are all glossy and have blank backs. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

andypcl 10-13-2020 03:27 PM

Lance...

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Curt,
Thought I'd post Rautzhan for your reference. Gotta hold onto it for now though.
-Andy

mrmopar 10-13-2020 06:02 PM

Awesome to see what it looks like. I wonder what the story is, as there are reportedly only a handful of these out there. Maybe it involved a trade or set back to the Minors.

mrmopar 10-13-2020 06:03 PM

Are they just standard 8x10s of the players? I really don't collect basic photos, as those would provide for an endless stream of options.
thank you though, for posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocjack (Post 2024289)
I have 5 8x10 photos that have been in my collection since the '80's. Don't remember how I acquired them or if they were published somewhere. They are all glossy and have blank backs. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

andypcl 10-13-2020 06:08 PM

No, this is the team issued PC. When I get a chance I will scan the back and post it.

mrmopar 10-13-2020 06:13 PM

Sorry, that was meant for the 8x10s. Yes, that looks like one of the team issued PCs of Lance.

Was it you who's father (Mark) authored the old PC book I came across.
it makes sense that you would have one. I busted that back out again over the weekend. The Hodges Dormand was, at the time, the rarest PC listed. I know a bunch of those turned up at some point, so that is now relatively easy to find. Rautzhen may be the hardest Dodger PC to find.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andypcl (Post 2025453)
No, this is the team issued PC. When I get a chance I will scan the back and post it.

andypcl 10-13-2020 06:21 PM

Yes, great story about how he acquired it but I'm rolling down the road doing this on the cell phone so better start paying attention. I'll post more later…

mrmopar 11-29-2020 12:30 PM

Andy,

Would love to hear that story when you are ready to share. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andypcl (Post 2025460)
Yes, great story about how he acquired it but I'm rolling down the road doing this on the cell phone so better start paying attention. I'll post more later…