Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   O/T: Pray For My Family (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=91743)

Archive 01-07-2009 04:59 PM

O/T: Pray For My Family

Posted By: <b>James Feagin</b><p>I hope this is appropriate for the main board. I write this because I have some BST deals I will need to put on hold. I am saddened to report that my brother-in-law (my wife's youngest brother) died suddenly today, a day shy of his 24th birthday. My wife and her baby brother were especially close. We are obviously in a state of shock and disbelief. Prayers or thoughts in our behalf are more than welcome. This is surreal, as neither of us have ever lost an immediate family member before.<br><br><br><br>James

Archive 01-07-2009 05:03 PM

Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Wow. My families best wishes go out to yours. <br><br><p><br><br><br><a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/mwieder/ForTradeSale" rel="nofollow">My Trade/Sale Page</a></p>

Archive 01-07-2009 05:05 PM

Posted By: <b>jdrum</b><p>I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you and your wife's families will be in our prayers.

Archive 01-07-2009 05:06 PM

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>My condolences to you and your family. Unfortunately the older we get the more we have to go through it. The memories will never go away and time will make it more bearable. take care

Archive 01-07-2009 05:07 PM

Posted By: <b>Michael Steele</b><p>My heartfelt sympathy to your family.

Archive 01-07-2009 05:12 PM

Posted By: <b>Al Simeone</b><p>Jim,<br>My famlies prayers go out to you and yours at this great time of loss.

Archive 01-07-2009 05:13 PM

Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>James- that is so tragically young. My condolences to you. I know you are a spiritual person and will get through this.

Archive 01-07-2009 05:14 PM

Posted By: <b>Kenny Cole</b><p>My sympathies to you, your wife, and your wife's sister and family for your tragic loss.<br><br>Kenny Cole

Archive 01-07-2009 05:17 PM

Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>So sorry for your loss. You'll be in my prayers..............

Archive 01-07-2009 05:36 PM

Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>May GOD BLESS the soul of your wife's brother and may GOD comfort you and your family. <br><br>Our deepest thoughts and prayers are for you and your family.<br><br>TED Z<br><br>

Archive 01-07-2009 05:39 PM

Posted By: <b>Brian</b><p><br>Most tender sympathies...

Archive 01-07-2009 05:42 PM

Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>Deepest Sympathy James, please email if there is anything I can do. Dan.<br><br>

Archive 01-07-2009 05:43 PM

Posted By: <b>Dave F</b><p><br><br>What a horrible ordeal. My sympathy to your family at this time James.

Archive 01-07-2009 05:49 PM

Posted By: <b>marty q</b><p> my prayers are with you and your family james.

Archive 01-07-2009 05:49 PM

Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><br> Hi James,<br> My family has added you to our prayer list and will think of you often.<br> Stay strong. Be well Brian

Archive 01-07-2009 05:50 PM

Posted By: <b>Al C.risafulli</b><p>Oh, James, that's awful.<br><br>You and your family are in my thoughts.<br><br>-Al

Archive 01-07-2009 05:52 PM

Posted By: <b>Tim James</b><p>Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.<br>Sincerely,<br>Tim and Lauri James

Archive 01-07-2009 05:54 PM

Posted By: <b>Rhett Yeakley</b><p>James, your family and your wife's family will be in our prayers. Nobody deserves to go through something like this. My close friend &amp; his wife just had a very similar situation occur in their lives and it isn't an easy thing to have to go through. Your brother in law is with god tonight and he will be looking to you to be strong for your family and be the support your wife needs during this difficult time. <br><br>If there is anything whatsoever that I can do please let me know. Cardboard can always wait until tomorrow when something of this nature occurs.<br><br>-Rhett

Archive 01-07-2009 05:57 PM

Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>Yikes! I'm very sorry to hear this.<br><br>My son would have been 22 so I know the feeling.<br><br>Steve

Archive 01-07-2009 05:58 PM

Posted By: <b>Jerry</b><p>James<br>You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your Brother in Law.<br><br>Sincerely<br>Jerry<br>

Archive 01-07-2009 06:23 PM

Posted By: <b>Mark Evans</b><p>My sincere sympathies, James. <br><br>Mark

Archive 01-07-2009 06:26 PM

Posted By: <b>Bob Manning</b><p>James:<br><br>Our prayers are with you.<br><br>Bob Manning and family

Archive 01-07-2009 06:27 PM

Posted By: <b>Jimmy</b><p>god bless - I know how hard it can be - we had three deaths in the family within 3 weeks - hang in there<br><br>Jimmy

Archive 01-07-2009 06:30 PM

Posted By: <b>peter ullman</b><p>James...so sorry to hear of your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.<br><br>pete ullman

Archive 01-07-2009 06:35 PM

Posted By: <b>Len</b><p>I'm brand new and don't know anyone yet,but your brother-in-law and your family are already in my prayers.<br>Len

Archive 01-07-2009 06:35 PM

Posted By: <b>Bob Pomilla</b><p>Such a tragedy, at such an age. Life gone, before it's lived. Warmest thoughts to you and your family James.

Archive 01-07-2009 06:37 PM

Posted By: <b>Fred C</b><p>James,<br><br>That is horrible news. It's sad enough when someone passes on but when they are so young it's just so very tragic.<br><br>My condalances to all that have been touched by this.<br><br>

Archive 01-07-2009 06:46 PM

Posted By: <b>JK</b><p>James,<br><br>Im very sorry to hear of your loss. My wife just recently lost her Mom so I know how difficult this is for you and your wife. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Archive 01-07-2009 07:01 PM

Posted By: <b>Ed Hans</b><p>Our prayers are with you.

Archive 01-07-2009 07:25 PM

Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>James,<br>i am so sorry to hear of your loss.<br>my deepest sympathy and prayers to you and your family,<br><br>my condolences,<br><br>barry

Archive 01-07-2009 07:29 PM

Posted By: <b>Randy Trierweiler</b><p>James, very sorry to hear of your familys loss. <br><br>Randy Trierweiler

Archive 01-07-2009 07:46 PM

Posted By: <b>Richard Cline - RC</b><p>James - My sympathies and prayers for you and the entire family.

Archive 01-07-2009 07:52 PM

Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>James,<br><br>From one James to another you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am very sorry for your loss.<br><br>James G<br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

Archive 01-07-2009 07:59 PM

Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>James, very sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your wife's family.

Archive 01-07-2009 08:03 PM

Posted By: <b>Clint</b><p>James, extremely sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.<br><br>Clint

Archive 01-07-2009 08:04 PM

Posted By: <b>cn</b><p> I had a Knights Of Columbus Meeting tonight and over 60 men said a prayer for you. I give you my condolences. CN

Archive 01-07-2009 08:15 PM

Posted By: <b>Steve F</b><p>James, I hope your family can garner the strength to get through this difficult time. Steve

Archive 01-07-2009 08:20 PM

Posted By: <b>dstudeba</b><p>My heartfelt sympathies James.

Archive 01-07-2009 08:32 PM

Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>James- I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences.<br>Bob

Archive 01-07-2009 08:42 PM

Posted By: <b>Tim Kindler</b><p>James,<br>So sorry to hear of your family's tragedy. May your family be blessed to help you through this tragic time. My family will light a prayer candle at mass on Sunday for you and your family.<br>Best Wishes,<br>Tim Kindler

Archive 01-08-2009 08:40 AM

Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p>James;<br><br>We are thinking about your entire family and keep at it; no matter how hard it is. Honor and cherish his memory and that will always help you.<br><br>Regards<br>Rich

Archive 01-08-2009 09:09 AM

Posted By: <b>Dave Hornish</b><p>Deepest condolences on your loss James.

Archive 01-08-2009 09:48 AM

Posted By: <b>andy becker</b><p>i'm so sorry for your loss james. stay strong. please accept my deepest condolences.

Archive 01-08-2009 09:55 AM

Posted By: <b>Darren</b><p>May God bless him.

Archive 01-08-2009 01:15 PM

Posted By: <b>Ricky Y</b><p>James,<br><br>My condolences and prayers to you and your wife and the rest of her family.<br><br>Ricky Y

Archive 01-08-2009 01:18 PM

Posted By: <b>JimB</b><p>I am sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.<br>JimB

Archive 01-08-2009 01:44 PM

Posted By: <b>Jason L</b><p>there seems to be literally no end to the pain and bad news these days. I hope you can find the good, and the happy again, soon. and I truly hope that it eventually overcomes the loss in some way.

Archive 01-08-2009 02:07 PM

Posted By: <b>T206Collector</b><p>...the worst kind of news possible. Makes you want to cherish the time we have with our loved ones so much more. My heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family. <br><br><br><br>_ <u></u> _ <u></u> _ <u></u> _ <u></u> _ <u></u> _ <u></u> _ _ <br><br>Visit <a href="http://www.t206collector.com" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.t206collector.com</a> for Net54 T206 archive, signed deadball card galleries, articles and more!