View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Richard Simon

"And, speaking of banned clients, we’ll close with a clarification. Richard Simon and Travis Roste claim that their accounts were suspended by Heritage for negative comments posted on the board. While we’d admit there is an uncomfortable irony in simultaneously bashing and patronizing a business, that’s not the reason. Simon’s account, as well as several others’, was suspended for allegedly working in conjunction with a man known to the law enforcement world (and on this board and http://whitebetsy.wordpress.com/) as “The Cooperstown Forger.” Roste’s account was suspended after a campaign of harrassment of our executives in May of 2011."

Allegedly working in conjunction with The Cooperstown Forger??
I and several others?
What??
I have communicated on several occasions with the author of whitebetsy and he has commended the things I have done in the past to fight forgery. He went out of his way to introduce me to his site. We have had several lengthy e mail exchanges.
I am working in conjunction with a forger?
What the hell are you talking about Jonathan?
Accusing me of working in conjunction with a forger is a very serious accusation.
Perhaps you care to attempt to clarify that?
I was suspended by your organization shortly after I posted a comment(s) on this board in a thread that had already started. It did not seem there was any other reason. Hell of a coincidence if that was not the reason.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 06-12-2012 at 04:46 PM.