View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Banned

Especially since their reason i was banned is not true. I harrassed no one, now they level the accusation I am a harrasser. Not true. I don't think they liked the fact that a few hobbyists seem to know more about boxing autographs than the people they employ as "experts". they started to look bad and they can't have that so they throw the baby out with the bath water.

What people don't know is that there is a someone else who got banned, who is a boxing autograph hobbyist who never worked with any blog site, and also didn't harrass anyone over at heritage, and he too got his account banned. They don't seem to like boxing autograph collectors who know their trade.

When the bad ty cobb ball preview hit deadspin.com, heritage took the cobb listing down, but then they redirected the URL to a page that was suppose to be critical of the person who wrote the story.

so when people went to deadspin.com, and clicked on the link that was suppose to bring them to the bad cobb ball, they were redirected to a page that took a potshot at the writer of the story.

Is that professionalism by an auction house? Playing games like that instead of addressing the issue of why this ball was even up on their website, and with a TPA auction loa listed with it as well? Their answer to this is to redirect a link and take a potshot at someone? Professionals???

Last edited by travrosty; 06-14-2012 at 09:45 AM.