View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
Rob, you are correct I do want good hobby information nothing has changed. Love when good information is posted.

I guess with my search light in the dark I missed where the above was anything more than brining up Ted’s past issues for simple shits and giggles and a cyber-slap to stir the pot. Guess I failed to see how ragging Ted just one more time made the hobby a better place and how the above statement was filled with good hobby information. Rob no offense don’t put icing on a turd and sell to me as chocolate cake it’s silly. You were trying to get a raise out of Ted nothing more man up.

I simply said ughhh let it go, then we disagreed it’s that simple don’t try and spin the above into some deeper meaning noble hobby cause.

I want to be clear here as well. I’m not giving Ted a pass or asking one to forgive and forget either. I’m just as offended with Ted’s past actions on a few things as anyone else is perhaps more. But sooner or later it’s time to just let it go IMO.

Ted is here and he’s not going anywhere I don’t think busting his balls each and every time he pops up is making anything any better.

All I’m saying…I would think someone like yourself would agree.
John,

To boil it down: You found fault with me posting links to accurate checklists. I reasoned that if you're interested about truthfulness and integrity, posting accurate information should be seen as valuable. You follow up by taking the discussion in a different direction, which seems to be the go-to move in many T206 threads here.

"ughhh let it go" ... coming from you, that's truly priceless.