View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
Rob, what you just posted is an incorrect statement. I said nothing negative about any links to lists. The thread clearly shows that.

My only comment to you was on your quote above.

It’s you that have decided to spin your shot aimed at Ted on the same old Ted stuff into some grand hobby noble effort of championing good information. Which you know it was not, it was nothing more than a shot meant to raise a reaction or get under Ted’s skin. Not saying there isn’t some truth in your venom aimed at Ted…but at least call it for what it is and don’t hide behind so called good hobby intentions.

In the end you have the right to say whatever you want to anyone just as I have the right to say ughh. It's clear we disagree on bringing up the Ted faked scan and list mistakes over and over that’s ok with me happy to disagree.

As for my integrity as well as my views on truthfulness in the hobby and accurate information they remain the same.

John
OK, John, I give up. I'm unable to survive the Wonka Vortex.

Ted must have taught you well as you both whiled away the hours behind your table at the Philly show. You've become a master at challenging points that haven't been made, changing direction when there's no other alternative and assigning false motive and thoughts.

So rather than try to keep up, I'll just say thanks. Thank you for being the example that the rest of us can strive to become. Thank you for always taking the high road.