View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 06:01 AM

Default T206 cbs

I love the topic!

Clayton .......your one cool cat my bro
My fav back or one of them......awesome ornate design.....Brian knows the deal.....although i have only acquired a handful over about 12 or more years, id love some more!!totally tuff to find in good grade.....more scarce than perceived....i put real close to broadleaf....totally undervalued....but no doubt will change in future im sure

So id take beaters!!!!!

Tim, John, Rob, Ted........and everyone involved.......

All of u i look up to......i hope it all pans out.....

You guys have all contributed to my knowledge of this set imensly(and also Jim R and the tons of collector/friends i know too many to list)....tuf when big bucks are involved also, sometimes.....but, i know the mutual respect we have for each other far supercedes any bumps in the road......i too bashed Ted, but hopefully he learned....we are all humans(i'm one of the worst sometimes), but i make mistakes....it's how we recover and learn from them that really defines us....me on the other hand, i always make the same dumb ass mistakes over and over....i need to learn from them....i have really , i think made some life long friends thru these little pieces of expensive card board crack

I wish i had more to contribute, but i really do look up to all of you.....

Some i have really looked up to, and you know who you are....

we are all in this together....

Peace

V