View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Marty

Not quite sure I am following your logic, but I'll take the bait! I don't think anywhere in my post did I indicate any sentiment that I am OK with Pete. Quite the contrary - if he did the things that he is accused of, I hope he gets everything that is coming to him and then some. I also hope that if the folks he points out in his articles did the things he has investigated and alleged, that they similarly get what they deserve.

Regardless of how I feel about Pete, that doesn't change the fact that if he is truly pointing out other legitimate instances of fraud, I am happy the information is out there.

So back to your question - if your murderer credibly points out someone else who is a murderer, regardless of his intentions (revenge, redemption, or redirection), I am glad both have been identified, and hope both of them get what they deserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
So basically you are ok if someone murders someone, as long as they point out that someone else murdered someone too? Makes sense to me.

Like many have said, if he paid his dues, made restitution and quit his shenanigans then this would be a different conversation. Until that is done it's hard to get past the messenger to hear the message.