View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 10:10 AM
G@ry Cier@dkowski

Default Classic Productions?

My mother just passed away and I am back in New Jersey going through her things. My mom was a huge Cal Ripken fan because I designed the graphics at Oriole Park when it was built. As a Christmas gift I obtained an autographed ball from a connection in the Orioles front office and that turned out to be one of the best Christmas gifts I ever gave someone. It sat on a bookshelf in the living room for years and I came across it again yesterday.

Rawlings MLB baseball signed on the sweetspot. I don't collect autographs but from wandering around Net54 I know the COA that came with it has a good chance of being garbage. The company is called "Classic Productions" and says it was signed in their presence and the sticker on the paper is 10576.

Don't really care too much if it is fake of not, it was free and my mom didn't know the difference, it just made her happy. I'm not a Ripken fan at all and I'd like to pass it on, but if it's fake I will destroy it (or most likely play catch with it!).

I don't have a camera on me but the main thing I need to know is if the COA is from a reputable company. If it is I'll did deeper and post pictures, if not, I guess I'll go out in the yard and see if my curve still has anything on it.