View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 04:24 PM
J@son M1ller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Sports View Post
We hide nothing. [/URL]
You're hiding whether it is you or a legitimate bidder bidding on the item. I don't know if it is the house bid, Cousin Fred, or another interested bidder. Disclose the house bids. Put a little red flag out there that said the last bid was a house bid. Then I know when I'm placing a bid, who I'm topping.

Quote:
We maintain a public database of every single lot we've ever sold. [/URL]
Interesting point. How about if that same public database didn't hide the fact that Heritage had won that particular lot? Shouldn't the people looking at that database know when Heritage has bid and won the lot? It would mean a lot to me and would make a difference in how I value that item.

Quote:
I hope to hear some brave voices that will echo that sentiment and try to draw this board back out of the high school lunch room.[/URL]
Everyone here is having a little fun but also asking serious questions. The response that you feel hurt and that it's high school only serves to try and minimize the people asking the hard questions. Answer the direct questions instead of commenting about your hurt feelings. It's a business.

Last edited by Jaybird; 07-19-2012 at 04:25 PM.