View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:04 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Semetka View Post
In a further reply to Lance in this forum he states that he asked me if I would be willing to take a lower offer if he purchased multiple items. This is a complete fabrication & only inquired about the 1 item mentioned above.

He didn’t ask me why I only accept certain types of payment & only raised a “Red Flag” in this forum. The reason why I accept money orders only on U.S. orders is due to being in Canada. In the past I have received bad U.S. checks (insufficient funds) plus over the last few years, hundreds of different U.S. banks have closed.

I don’t accept PayPal due to numerous complaints listed on the net & thereby avoid possible needless complications. Have I lost sales because of it, sure, but it's my decision. Payment types are up to the seller.
There is a note on my web page regarding No PayPal which he could have checked, instead he chose to copy & enter it in his complaint. See Above.
Bob,

I'll simply say that I think you are confusing my post with one or more of the others in this thread.

I never inquired about a discount of any sort, and as you say, did purchase a single lot (of several postcards), at your asking price plus shipping/handling. I believe everything that I posted was a fair representation of our transaction, and my intent in posting here was actually to counter some of the other, more disparaging posts from those who had not actually dealt with you (I do apologize for the curmudgeon comment though, one interaction probably isn't enough to make that determination).