Thread: Koufax?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Adam Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I would ask to see the cert from JSA. I really believe that ball is not even close to being real.You only have to look at the S.
I do have a question for you. What are you collecting in autographs? You seem to be all over the place. I can not say that any one authenticator is better than someone else but just use your head. How many times do people have to say to you do your own research. That is why Leon said this is not a free site.
If you buy something because they said it is real makes them the bad guy because they gave you free advise.Pay for it that way you protect yourself. The next question is where is the other cert from. I sure as hell would post both certs to make sure my buyers where comfrotable.
Shelly, I just started collecting so that is why I'm "all over the place." I am doing my own research. I looked at this Koufax ball, did some comparing and didn't think it looked good. As such, I did what I've seen so many other people do, which is post it. Further more, I've been doing as much reading as I possibly can regarding the hobby. "If you buy something because they said it is real makes them the bad guy because they gave you free advise." Frankly Shelly, that isn't even a coherent sentence so I don't know what to do with that one. From day one I was prompted by other members to ask questions and seek advice. Am I using this service for free authentications? Of course not. I have a minuscule collection of 6 balls. I'd like to build on those six and I'd also like to become as knowledgeable as possible while doing so. Do this rub you the wrong way Shelly? If so, my apologies.