Thread: Koufax?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Adam Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I must say how wrong I was. Even before I saw the ball I should have known it was bad because it had no holder. I am really looking forward to your next item of question. As I said to you, I am only on here to help you.
Shelly, is the ball not bad? Do you not find it odd that a Koufax ball would not be shipped in a protective ball holder? Did I ever say anything other than I found the lack of a ball holder odd? Did I ever indicate that I was considering purchasing it? Going off of your advice and noticing it being talked about in an earlier thread, I did my own research and watched the Real Sports piece. It was fascinating as I had no idea your actions were so very damaging to the hobby. Really Shelly, an entire warehouse of crap only covering 10% of the garbage you helped send into the market? Impressive sir, impressive. What daring, what greed, what callous disregard for the hobby and those you helped steal from! I don't think that you "should have known it was bad because it had no holder." More than likely you knew it was bad because it was one of the pieces of crap that you had a part in. Yet you have the gall to make comments about who can and can't be trusted in the industry. You've done your time? You now want to help the hobby? How much restitution did you pay Shelly? You want to help? Sit back and start cutting checks to all of the people you took advantage of. I don't know much about collecting but I do indeed know what it means to be a decent person and you sir are not. Henceforth I will no longer respond to your posts. Enjoy your day.